ghost at the grace?

thai3

I have stayed there as recently as january and can confirm it is haunted. I was mobbed by wraiths, ghouls and zombies in the basement coffeeshop demanding "beer dakling" and "you go me you short tahm"

Cheers

Jaga

I stayed many nights on the 7th floor at Grace in 2003. I was not aware of the ghost story. I did not like it as much at the lower floors just because it was more dirty / lacked elevator but it wasn't bad for the price.

I never had a bg complain or even seem to know about any hauntings.

I will admit that in 1991 I (and an american girl) did see a ghost in our room at Nana Hotel.

I was fast asleep and remember waking up and seeing a young lady to the right of the bed, she was slightly bent over and looked like she was either dressing or lifting something up. At the time I was sort of 'frozen' I knew that I was not dreaming and that I should be totaly horrified, but at the same time felt drugged, I watched her for a few min (and evidently my american friend did as well) and then fell fast asleep.

In the morning we both freaked out and fled the hotel - in twelve trips back I refuse to stay at Nana. Not because anything bad happend - just because it was a little too bizarre for my tastes.

There are definitely some strange things happening in Thailand sometimes. Me being very sceptical about anything supernatural still get the chills when I am remembering a strange night in one small bungalow resort on Lamai Beach last January.

That night two bargirls staying with some English guys in the resort slit their wrists in their bungalows. My friend staying in the bungalow next to mine woke up in the scream when her tgf found a big puddle of blood on their bungalow's bathroom floor in the middle of the night, no reason why the blood was there. The manager of the resort woke up the next morning in his bungalow and found out her tgf had left the resort in the middle of the night without saying anything and he found her at the Nathon harbour the next day with a suitcase. She didn't give him any explanation about her behaviour. And I woke up that night sweating like hell and never been so terrified but didn't even know what I was afraid of. All this happening during one single night was just a littlebit too wired ::

Archived