New Zealand Visa Thai nationals

Does anyone know where I can find a list of countries for which a Thai national does not require a visa.

Also,

Any views on the difficulty of obtaining a one week tourist visa for a Thai national to New Zealand?

David--

Unfortunately, since visa rules change (in some instances quite frequently) there really is no reliable, updated site that gives you this info... There are some sites that you input your pasport and nationality and then the country to which you want to travel to and it will give you the "rules".. problem is that it's not updated...

The best way is still to contact direct the specific embassy or consualte (or other diplomatic mission) of the country involved. Also, application procedures and the fees may be a little different between embassy and consulates even though it's the same country involved.

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Does anyone know where I can find a list of countries for which a Thai national does not require a visa.

Also,

Any views on the difficulty of obtaining a one week tourist visa for a Thai national to New Zealand?

If she was or is a bar girl and can not show forms of employment and tax regular banking recipets from her unit etc etc etc then she has no hope what so ever. However if you are going sponsor for her then she most likley will get a 3month visa but you must know her for at least 3 months show proof of it telephone bills letters etc etc.

my g/f is not a b/g and worked when she applied for a holiday visa she got knoked back even though she owns her own house bike 200 000baht in the bank and had a letter from her employer that she had a job when she got back.

Archived