World's best street scene?

wonderlust

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

-Again in Jakarta there's somewhat older woman who do biz in the bushes around the corner from jl. jaksa for 20.000idr++

Right ib, but does she have a penis? Happened to me in bushes off jalan jaska -- had to beat a hasty retreat after I tenderly rubbed her cheek and felt the stubble. Was later told all the hookers on the stretch of road down a ways from the Sari Pan Pacific, before you get to Jalan Jaska, are transvestites. That was a couple of years ago. I was wondering why it was so cheap -- about 4 or 5 U.S. dollars. 20,000 IDR -- now I find out I overpaid.

The girls are HOT but you are right about the girlfriend experience. The action mostly happens in the short-time hotels nearby. The going rate was about 100-150 reals st which was about 50-75? in 2002.

But the big difference in Rio was that many of the punters are younger and more "handsome" than in Bangkok. It means that it's not always easy to score with the hottest chick you see for that price mentioned. But if you fit in to that "young and handsome" category it's not difficult to meet (even normal) girls that are willing to hang around with you all day long.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah heard about that one too!

don't forget india & germany either.

hamburg, frankfurt, dusseldorf, etc. all have brothels & street scene behind their 'hauptbahnhofs' - main rail stations & it one can be lucky...

calcutta had a thriving, but weird BJ/HJ scene at some cinama's offered openly by elderly women in traditional clothing!

Archived