MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 13

sayjann

this Day turned out to be a cracker.

better this morning with You.

the drink had worn off and i was ready for the sex and she turned out to be a wildcat in bed.

i was totally fucked,to coin a phrase.

You took her leave and went home and i joined my friends in Kangaroo Bar and a couple of Beers were sunk.

i eventually made my way to Lion Bar and sat down with Sa and Lisa.

Lisa kept talking about Jim and how much she was going to miss him,but it didn't stop her turning her attentions to me.

did i want to fuck her?,she promised me the best 'smoke' of my life,but i had never thought of her as attractive and definately not my type and i declined her offer.

and with Sa sitting there i knew i couldn't as i never wanted to upset her again

had a mission in mind and went and had some more tattoo's done.

today i only had 7 names to be put on.

had to have Noy,Taa,Oh,One,You from this trip and Ma and Bum from a previous trip.

i already had the names of Nok,Sa,Bee,Boo,Wan and Som on my arm..

good price,only charged 90 baht each name.

on the way back to Kangaroo Bar,i bumped into another old friend who used to work in Rockhard,Pla.

had met her around a year earlier and spent a night with her and she was a bundle of fun.

she told me she had been home for a while and at the moment wasn't working and had arrived back in Patong that morning.

said she was going to take a further couple of weeks off and then try and get a job back in Rockhard.

she was successful,her picture is currently on their website.

got to Kangaroo Bar and ordered a Beer and chatted to the owner,Odd.

great Guy and i took the chance to ask him about his bar and why he had no Girls working during the Day.

he said it was not viable for him in a financial sense to have the Girls before the sun went down,not many customers around.

he may have been losing some money in my eyes as the Bars either side of him seemed to be quite successful with Guys taking the Girls out during the afternoon.

after he left i got chatting to one of the Girls behind the Bar.

3 worked there and were in their 30's and didn't seem to be available when i first knew them.

but i later found out that one of them had gone S/T with one of my drinking pals and tonight i decided to see if i had a chance with the one i fancied.

she served me a Beer and i asked her to sit with me and chat.

in a roundabout way i bought up the subject of us going together and she was up for it.

she finished work at 6pm but had to be home quite soon after.

it seemed she was married and had Children,but was available for a bit of fun if i was serious.

i certainly was and asked if she could finish work a little earlier so we could have the sex and get her home in time?

she chatted to her friends and i got the look and laughs from them as they realised what i had in mind.

left the Bar with her and we got on her motorbike and travelled the 2 minutes to my Hotel.

showered together quickly,time was short.

we got in the 69 position and both of us used our mouths to please the other.

she urged me to use my fingers and tongue on her arse and i was surprised,but i did as she asked and for the 2nd time on this trip i thought i was going to break my anal virginity.

but when push came to shove it didn't happen,i had her in the doggy position and started to push into her,but she said no.

don't know if i was disappointed or not,what you never had you cannot miss.

but we just carried on with a couple of positions and i finally asked her to finish me off with her hand and she complied.

i gave her 2000 and she was overjoyed with that amount for 40 minutes work.

she left and i had a nap and got ready for the night ahead.

as usual, I was my normal boring self and went to my regular Bars/Go-Go's.

made my way to Lion Bar and chatted to Sa and i eventually saw Bee opposite and told Sa i had to go and speak to a friend.

Sa then told me something which explained a few things.

she looked across at Bee and knew i was going to talk to her and that she knew i had been with her before and that i was known to many people in Patong, most of them by face.

the place was small and intimate and it seemed that i was seen most nights by people and it got around the next day who i had been with and where they worked.

now i knew how my stalker knew my favourite Bars/Go-Go's.

thought i had be a bit discreet in the future,but a little difficult in the long run.

to get to my room at night,i had to walk past the 7-11 where all the girls congregated at closing time,no way to avoid it.

this is where I had been sighted most of the time.

even though this was 5th trip to Phuket,the 1st time i had really come across the 'BG grapevine' and things became clearer.

had a chat with Bee and her sister and was i really tempted to take them both,but it was early and i thought maybe later.

left Bee and waved goodbye to Sa from a distance and walked to Pink Panther and Nok was working and i realised i had to be with her for the night.

paid her BF and the normal thing happened.

we left the bar and she immediately turned left at the end of Seadragon and started to walk to my room.

she always done this and i asked her once why she did this and she told me 'i want boom boom, you?'

so no matter what time i took her out,we always went back to the room first for boom boom.

Day 13, unlucky for some, but not for me.

we both showered and were fooling around and she suddenly said "you want Bud?,i call her,she stay alnight......you want me and Bud?"

did i FUCKING WANT THE PAIR OF THEM ALNIGHT?,what a stupid question.

i had her phone out of her bag and into her hand in a wink of an eye.

she rang Bud and told me 10 minutes.

Bud had now stopped working in Pink Panther and was freelancing,spent most of her nights in a bar called Tai Pan with friends.

the phone rang shortly afterwards and it was Bud,she was at the end of the road,wanting me to go and meet her,she didn't know which room i was staying in.

pulled on a pair of shorts and went to collect her,bare feet and had the misfortune to tread on a frog,uuurrrggghhh,i hate the bloody things.

Bud immediately gave me a hug and we walked back to the room hand in hand and i forgave her for what happened when i had BF'd her earlier in the trip.

soon all 3 of us were naked on the bed and i was in heaven,i had wanted Bud for so long,and now she was mine.

she had refused to go with me for around a Year and to finally have her naked on my bed was pure bliss.

she had a fantastic body and lovely tits,and i really enjoyed nibbling on them.

i think the highlight was Bud sitting on my face while Nok gave me a BBBJ,i enjoyed it so much.

Buds oral was good and i enjoyed her lips sliding up and down my dick while Nok kissed me.

when i had had my fill and finished,it was still early and we went for food and onto Pink Panther for a few drinks.

we returned to the room and the 3 of us had another session and just having the pair of them naked on the bed was enough for me to finish quickly.

i was in heaven as i drifted off to sleep with Nok on one side and Bud the other.

i had longed for the moment when Bud was in my bed and finally it had happened and for Nok to be there at the same time was even better.

they had made an old man very happy......

Archived