On Nut townhouse for rent

Bembaman

I am vacating my house at On Nut and have had an excellent relationship with the landlord so I said I would try and find a new tenant for her.

Located in a private Moo Baan at On Nut 16 with security that visits each little soi individually every 30 minutes. There is one long dead-end main soi with several small quiet dead end sois with about 12 houses on then leading off the main soi. This house is on one of the small sub soi's.

3 beds but one probably too small practically (would be OK for cot or baby bed though) so call it 2 + excellent study or storage room. Aircon in main bed and downstairs, regularly serviced. European kitchen with small Thai kitchen off the main room.

Secure at the back as it backs onto another house and yard at front with secure iron fence big enough to store the car on.

The mail +'s are:

location - only a B4/5 mins ride to On Nut BTS

security

no traffic

excellent owner. during our time the pump broke and was replaced with a brand new one immediately. Ditto the air con compressor which was also replaced. She has also allowed us to not pay the last 2 months rent in exchange for the deposit - how many landlords consent to that?

B10,000/month + 2 months deposit.

it is not a big house but that helps on the air con running costs. We have 1 child and found it big enough.

message me on this board if you are iterested and i will email picutres as a starting point. Genuine enquiries only please.

Archived