solicitors suck big time!

Bakkabon

went to an immigration solicitor last week, she told me if I married my girl in 2 weeks { she is goin home in 3 weeks } she would be able to get a 6 month briddging visa. Excallent I say !!!!! $2000 AUD later and she says ohhh she has a non extended visa I dont think we can do it now , but if you marry in Thailand we can do the paper work from here!.

Go and get furrked I say and give me back my money!!!!!! bwahhh hhaaa hhhaaaa they say lots of idiots like me pay this.

So if you dont here from me soon its cause I killed the solicitor! mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

Take her to a small claims court for the return of the $2000 you don't need a solicitor for that.

Another solicitor probably wouldn't help you to sue her,you know what they're like.

Sounds like u have got a good case against them especiallly if the remark about other idiots is right . You can make a complaint

through the Migration Agents Registration Authority in terms of their code of conduct .

migration agents /solicitors value this registration highly because without it they cant operate and any complaints must be followed up and u would prob get your money eventually. Email me if u want an address and phone no.

I am thinking about becoming a migration agent myself here in aus and have started to learn a bit about it but its all bloody complicated right now !!!!

Cheers

Did your girlfriend have an 8503 on her visa? Any agent would have known this.

Can you name this solicitor?

quote:

Originally posted by Bakkabon:

went to an immigration solicitor last week, she told me if I married my girl in 2 weeks { she is goin home in 3 weeks } she would be able to get a 6 month briddging visa. Excallent I say !!!!! $2000 AUD later and she says ohhh she has a non extended visa I dont think we can do it now , but if you marry in Thailand we can do the paper work from here!.

Go and get furrked I say and give me back my money!!!!!! bwahhh hhaaa hhhaaaa they say lots of idiots like me pay this.

So if you dont here from me soon its cause I killed the solicitor!
mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

Archived