Any way to bring "fake" goods back to Canada?

Hi guys,

Been over here in China and heading off to Thailand in 4 days. I found a lot of cheap priced fake goods over here I want to import back to Canada. I've already got a huge order lined up for the fake Dupont lighters, Prada/Gucci purses and wallets, plus watches.

Only big problem I have is how the hell do I get this stuff back to Canada? I know customs will seize it and slap me w/a huge fine.

Any ex-smugglers out there wanna help me out?

U can Private mail.

~Tek

I have a Thai friend in bkk that has sent me 4 different boxes of soccer jerseys, tommy jeans, and oakley sunglasses to me here in canada all but one box was opened and inspected, but no problems whatsoever and no fines or duty charged

chok dee

Just to add to what Pom Jao Choo said, the last 2 times I returned from BKK, Canadian customs took a quick peek inside my bags, each time they saw several obviously pirated CDs and knock-off clothes, no comment from them.

This is an issue I have done some casual research on in the past (i.e. reading this and other Thailand-related boards). I think that if you are carrying amounts that would seem reasonable for personal use only, customs will let it go. If you bring amounts that are obviously for resale in Canada, its a whole different ball game.

Be careful

JG

Archived