WATCHES copy and original

japio1

All,

I am looking to buy myself a nice watch under THB 100K.

As you may or may not know there are two watch fairs in BKK at the moment. Emporium until Sept. 2nd and Central Chidlom until Sept. 13th.

I have only visited the one in the Emporium and found nothing really interesting for my budget.

I am now wondering if it would not be a better idea to buy a top quality copy.

I am aware that there have been several threads on top quality copies. However I have never managed to find any of the shops mentioned in those threads. From what I remember there is one shop in Central World Plaza and one in MBK.

Could somebody please give very clear directions to these shops. I would like to have a look at what they have on offer and then make up my mind about the way to go, copy or original.

I really am only interested in copies of the best quality and willing to pay the price if they really are that good.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Buying a replica is always a risk, they usually look much better than they actually are, most are fitted with cheap movements. Rolex copies are available in a wide variety of qualities ranging from the cheap and nasty @ 400 bht available all over BKK, to the near perfect Swiss copies (can only be detected by removing the back) @ 100K+ bht. I have never seen these top quality copies in BKK. More info here on the quality of Replicas available, you should read this before you buy anything. ::

If you decide to go for a genuine watch and are UK based PM me when you know what you want, I can supply most quality brands at around a 25% discount to RRP ::

Archived