Tutoring for a home-schooled kid

MrX

Am currently home-schooling

Do any of you know of a tutoring network/organisation in Bangkok so he can hook up with relatively expert teachers.

He is bright

We already have IT covered, some science input would be nice....music? art?

Anybody here got something to impart beyond the usual bar-stool wisdom that is......?

Bit puzzled by your questions daddy....I mean do you know of a network/organisation of tutors or not?..or perhaps you yourself have knowledge to impart but dont want it to fall on stony ground?...anyway, whatever, post up why you need the info and I will oblige....

Eight years old, in Bangkok, English medium but he speaks passable Thai, so not really a problem, goal is to facilitate the growth toward a happy, robust adulthood..dont know about international standards of happiness and rude health!

There is a huge tutoring school about to be started soon. It is backed and accrediated by the american government I am told. A good friend is working with this project and we are suppost to have a meeting about it soon. Will let you know as I know more. He is pretty excited about it but it is yet to start. I will check with him tomorrow if they are teaching kids as young as 8.

Archived