MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 16

sayjann

lazy morning with Na and we just talked and fooled around.

when we left,she went home and i found my way to Kangaroo Bar and settled down with my 4 friends to watch a bit of football.

after the first game i wandered across to Lion Bar and chilled out with Sa for a while.

she wanted to go shopping for a new top,so I went along for a change and we had a bite to eat in Ocean Plaza.

she wanted to go back to the room,but i wasn't in the mood for boom boom and fought her off.

as usual in the evening i went on my walkabout and i always enjoyed sitting in Lion Bar just watching life passing by.

i loved to sit there and watch the Thai girls in action,tyring to get the guys into their bars.

the Bars in Seadragon are ideal for this.

after a while i went to see Nok but again she wasn't working and the Mamasan told me she was still sick.

i wasn't sure if this was true,had she been BF'd and told everyone to tell me this?

i am a huge butterfly,but the thought of Nok with another man while i was there really got to me.

i had been in Thailand the same time as her for 66 days and to her credit,she told me she didn't want any man but me but had to earn money.

many times i BF'd her and told her to go home even though she has wanted to come with me.

this upset her,for she then knew i would be spending the night with another Girl.

i know it was very two-faced and hypocritical of me the fact that it was O.K. for me to screw around,but not for her to do it.

but the thought of her with someone else did me no good,but that/this is how i felt at the time.

she eventually declared that she would not to go with anyone else while i was in town.

but it was her decision/choice.

and the other thing was money.

she rarely took money from me after our 2nd time together.

over my trips she has stayed with me for 31 nights and only accepted 14,000 baht.

she took 4000 when we had 2 3somes with her friend,i suppose she felt she had to accept after her friend took the money

so 29 Nights/Days and 10,000 spent was roughly 350 a time,i cannot complain about that.

i would offer her money every time and she would refuse it.

sometimes I would put it in her purse secretly and when she found it,she would get angry and sometimes throw it at me.

i didn't think this was the normal behaviour of a BG?

i knew of 2 men she had gone with because she needed the money for her son and i was fucking someone else.

i told her many times if she wanted money,then i would pay her for each night we spent together,but no she didn't want that.

she said she went with me because she loved me and i was not a customer to her,i was 'loved man' and if she took no fee she was happy.

but everytime i left Thailand,i would give her money to pay for her rent for 2-3 months or for her to buy her boy something and she accepted this.

i think she felt that it was acceptable taking the money from me if it was for any other reason but sex.

maybe she felt better within herself and she was not a 'Working Girl' if she didn't take the money for sex.

i ended up in English Bar and Taa#2 was there and making eyes at me from across the Bar and I invited her for a drink and we played a few games.

i was toying with the idea of taking her home for the night as i was totally bewitched by her big eyes and her smile until I saw a Girl named Boo across the Soi.

i had BF'd her on my first night on this trip and in the past and she had become a really good friend.

i decided i wanted to take her home when she looked across and waved.

i played games with Taa#2 for another 30 minutes or so for money and let her win,if i was not going to take her home i wanted her to have a little money and felt she would have liked taking it after beating a stupid Falang at Bar games.

she was delighted and clapped her hands and kissed me everytime she won.

i left her after explaining that i had to see Boo and she was pretty good about it.

i wanted to go with Boo because I rarely saw her,she worked when she wanted too and didn't attend her Bar that often.

i had to take the chance while i had it.

i had BF'd Boo 2 Weeks earlier and in the end had had to tell her to leave my room,as her sponsor from Switzerland kept calling and she refused to switch the phone off and i just got fed up with the phone interrupting the sex.

told Boo i wanted her this night,but she had to switch the phone off and give it to me and i would keep it and not allow any calls.

she agreed and off we went.

sorry if this is not really a field report,but i wanted to say a few things about the relationship between Nok and I at the time and something has been bugging me recently,so i have tried to explain a couple of things.

Archived