Penang

Hi folk,

Quite a few must be familiar with visa runs to Penang and I've been wondering how many ever wondered of doing the opposite. All that "sanuk" seems more agreeable in small dosis and I've never really fancied BKK let alone Pattaya as a place to live. I've been working in East Malaysia (Sarawak) and considered life over there very pleasant indeed. It also seems housing in Penang is not more expensive than it is in LOS and in fact the only thing more expensive would seem supporting an alcohol habit. From experience it is also infinitely more easy to find a non-BG GF insofar that's your fancy.

I really don't like KL or JB but I imagine Penang to be a bit similar to Sarawak or Sabah. Not too strict, quite a pleasant mix of people (and much easier to get in touch with), great food, pretty tranquillo.

Anyone out there who has stayed there for a long time ?

Thanks in advance

I've been to Penang a few times - a m8 used to work there. A few good bars, a BJ bar with TG if that's your thing, Indian totty on the game etc.

Great Indian food, not so sure about the Malay stuff. Everyone speaks English etc etc.

Not a bad place to stay a few months...

Abbot thong says!!

A few good bars, a BJ bar with TG if that's your thing.

just a question for you abbot thong, that is a bar with thai girls, not the katoey types that get down there by the bus load??????

shamus asks, (not because l'm interseted) ha ha!!!!!

Shamus - never sampled the merchandise m8. I wos at the bar with a m8 and chinese. In a cubicle behind was a tg and thai customer. I started laughing at their inane conversation, why was she talking crazy.gif" border="0 , and then in the manner of tabloid journalists we made our excuses and left.

Archived