MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 18

sayjann

after my Lady left i was soon back to sleep and slept until i was awoken by the maids knocking on my door.

they wanted to know if they could clean my room and i asked them to give me 30 minutes and the room would be empty.

after a shower and collecting all i needed for the day i was off and walking down Sansabai on my way to Bangla and Kangaroo Bar.

met up with my friends and the drinks were soon being sank.

today i had no plans and i wanted a lazy,boozy day and as the Football started the 5 of us along with the 3 Girls behind the Bar and Odd the owner got involved.

every goal scored resulted in Odd ringing the bell and the shorts were sunk in one go.

but then things changed,i heard my name shouted and i looked behind me and on the other side of Bangla i saw Bud waving and smiling.

she managed to avoid the traffic and crossed the road and joined me and i was delighted to see 2 other Girls with her.

she introduced me to Sa and Ya and it seemed the 3 of them shared a room with Nok.

they sat down and i bought the LD's and i was again amazed at their knowledge of Football.

they were cheering away and Bud was the first person in the Bar to complain about the offside rule.

i was amazed at this,no woman understands the offside rule but she was way ahead of the Ref and shouting her head off.

i was really impressed with them all and invited the 3 of them to come with me to English Bar in Soi Eric to watch the last game of the day.

they accepted and i was so pleased,it's always good for the ego to walk down the street with 3 good looking Girls.

we walked down Soi Eric and it was quiet until we reached English Bar and i was so surprised to see so many of the Girls there to watch the Football.

Danny welcomed me with the handshake and i introduced him to Sa and Ya and he welcomed Bud back to his Bar.

he bought the drinks and soon his wife joined us and a party was had.

all the Girls in the Bar were supporting the ROI and when they scored the Bar erupted with much cheering.

i had been chatting with Ya when the the game was on and knew i wanted to fuck her,but the idea of taking one of Nok's roommates home was a little awkward.

no way could i take her home as i knew it would get back to Nok and the last thing i wanted to do was to hurt her again.

but i was more pleased at seeing Bud.

she now freelanced and i rarely saw her out and about.

she usually hung out in Tai-Pan at night and the 4-5 days since i had saw last seen her i had walked around the Bar and looked for her.

but i had seen no sign of her when walking through the Bar.

the game finished and the 3 Girls said they must go home and get ready for their nightly games in Tai-Pan.

i then asked about Nok and Bud told me she was ill and at home in their room.

i asked if she would take me so that i could see her?,and Bud was agreeable.

we jumped on a Motorbike taxi and Ya and Sa jumped on another one and the 4 of us made our way to their room.

i had known that Nok had moved rooms but was surprised to see she and Bud had only moved around 50 Yards from their previous room.

Bud and i walked up the stairs and into the room and no Nok,where was she?

Bud said she knew where she might be and we walked around the flats and entered another room.

delighted to see it belonged to a BG i knew from way back and we had a little embrace.

Wan worked with Nok in PP and it seemed Nok was asleep in another room and Wan was looking after her.

i entered the room and Nok was asleep and i knelt on the floor and i just carressed her cheek.

eventually she opened her eyes and her smile at seeing me was good for me and she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

she had an eye infection and her left eye was looking bad and i kissed her on the eyelid and told her i wanted to make it better,but of course i couldn't.

she got up and took me to her room and i was happy to be in a room with 4 Girls and 3 of them getting ready for the night ahead.

i lay on the bed with Nok and watched the other 3 coming out of the shower and dressing.

they were not shy and i saw titties and pussies as i lay there and Nok laughed as she attempted to put her hand over my eyes to prevent me looking.

but i did see Ya turn to me and open the towel and give me a total body flash,fuck me she had a body to die for.

these Girls are terrrible.

then i became a failure and fell asleep on the bed and i missed Bud,Ya and Sa leaving.

i woke up late with Nok asleep beside me and i tried to get up and leave without waking her.

but i was unsuccessful and she awoke just as i was about to leave and she asked me to stay for a while.

we chatted and she showed me all the cards and cuddly toys i had given her in the past.

she had them on her dressing table all spaced out in a kind of shrine.

she went for a shower before bed and i became a bad person.

she asked if i wanted 'Boom Boom' and i should have said no as she wasn't very well,but i could never resist her.

looking back i know it was'nt good for her as she was ill,but i wanted sex with her.

afterwards we lay there and she said she was sorry she was bad in bed but she had taken some sleeping pills.

i told her not to worry i was the bad person for taking advantage of her.

she said she had to sleep and i told her i would leave but would come back the next day and we would be together for the night.

before i left i got her eye drops and put them in her eye and i made sure she was comfortable on the bed before i left.

it was now 01:30am and i jumped on a motorbike taxi and asked to be taken to Seagragon and off we went.

of course he took the long way round and i was fretting about getting into a Bar before closing.

we reached Seadragon and i jumped off the bike and paid the 20 Baht and rushed along to see Sa in Lion Bar,i wanted her for the night.

she was'nt there and i was told she had left and gone to eat,but i thought at the time she had probably got lucky with a punter and was having fun with a man.

disappointed,but pleased for her if she was earning money.

i decided to go next door to Bang Bang Go-Go and BF Na,but when i got in she was not around as well,night off.

but Jiep (Miss Heineken) was working and i decided she would do for the night.

BF'd her and we walked along Bangla and i saw a couple of other Girls i had BF'd in the past hand in hand with their conquests for the night and the smiles were exchanged as we passed each other.

Jiep and i got as far as the Sand Inn and we heard our names being called and we looked around and saw Bud standing there.

we joined her and chatted for a few seconds and i suggested sitting in Sand Inn and having something to eat.

the Girls were agreeable and i was glad because i knew drinks would be served if food was ordered.

sat down and ordered the drinks and food and suddenly a pair of hands were placed over my eyes and i heard the words "guess who"?

no problem knowing,i recognised the throaty,husky voice of Na and i just put my hands behind my back and ran them up her legs until i reached her knickers and she pulled away laughing.

i invited her to join us and ordered a drink for her.

Bud and Jiep had asked for Pizza and when it arrived they pulled it apart and shared it out.

after a couple of bites Bud suddenly said she saw someone she knew and had to go and talk,but would be back soon.

well she never came back and i was pissed at her for leaving her drink and food.

while i was eating i saw Girls from a couple of my regular Bars and knew it would get around that i was with 3 Girls.

i was now beginning to understand the BG Mafia and how word got around about my whereabouts at night.

finally left with Jiep and within 5 minutes we were back in my room.

we undressed each other and had a shower together and i was looking forward to the sex with her.

but then it all went pear-shaped.

she would only give me a BJ with a condom,but that is not for me.

i tried to persude her to give me one without a condom but she refused and then she came out with the bombshell........

no sex tonight,she was tired and wanted to sleep.....WTF?

i was annoyed with her and myself,this was the 2nd time in 11 Months Jiep had been naked on my bed and i should have known better.

she had used the same excuse 11 Months earlier and i knew nothing was going to happen again.

it was such a shame,i really wanted her but if she was not going to give her body to me then that was no good for me.

i said she had to go and she had no problem with that and left with no money,she never asked for any and i never offered it.

gave it a while and then i walked to Bangla Road looking for someone willing to stay with for the night.

bought a drink in the 7-11 and and walked along to Tai-Pan and sat on the wall and watched the Girls walking around.

i was approached by a fairly aggressive LB who demanded that i give her my bottle of Singha.

she scared the life out of me and i quickly walked away and walked across the road and down Bangla.

stopped and looked around and waited for her to disappear and when she did i returned to my little wall outside Tai-Pan.

then just my luck to be pounced upon by a very drunk Englishman.

he was staying in Phuket Town and said he needed 1000 to get a Tuk-Tuk back to his hotel.

i may be stupid but i knew 1000 was too much to get to Phuket Town and i didn't have that much on me anyway and i politely refused him.

i then got the "fuck you,you're a cunt" response which is typical of Englishman abroad.

he then toddled off up the road in the wrong direction to Phuket Town and i wished him well.....

as i sat there i noticed there was a lack of good looking Girls parading around and i was disappointed.

i went and bought another Beer and it suddenly pissed down with rain and I

i ran for cover in the restaurant next to Tai-Pan and sat down and thought i would go back to the hotel when it stopped.

i couldn't see me finding a woman i fancied this night,oh well perhaps a night alone might be good once in a while.

sat there nursing my Beer and just lost in my own world when someone tapped me on the arm.

i shook myself back into the real world and saw a Thai Girl looking at me from the next table.

she was sitting with 3 other Girls and asked me to join them,i looked lonely on my own she said and a man must never be lonely in Patong.

why not i thought and moved over and sat with them and shared a bit of their food as they offered it to me.

chatted away for around 45 minutes and i was getting on well with the original Thai Girl and i finally decided to ask her if she wanted to come back with me for the rest of the night?

she asked if i would give her 500 if she left by 1pm the next day and i told her no problem,she would get more if we had 2 rounds before she left.

the deal was struck and we left her friends who smiled and giggled as we walked away.

as we walked along Sansabai the Girl told me that she didn't normally do this thing,i got the 'going with men is something I do not usually do'.......

i smiled to myself and thought 'yeah right' and just told her i felt honoured she had decided to come with me.

back in the room and the shower was had and we adjourned to the bed.

the sex was completed we settled down to sleep but i had a problem.

the A/C in my room was playing up and it was quite warm and i didn't want contact with the Girl.

but she wanted to cuddle up and i just got so hot,but every time i tried to get a little space she just got close again.

but eventually i went to sleep.

Archived