MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 19

sayjann

slept late as usual but when i awoke i finally enjoyed another round of sex with the Girl i had taken home a few hours earlier.

we got ready to leave and i handed her 2000 for her time and services and her eyes widened.

no problem for me to give her that much,she had treated me well.

we left the room after a while and she went off on a motorbike taxi.

but to this day i do not remember her name or where she worked,i would have liked to see her again.

i always feel guilty when i forget those details.

i just made my way to Kangaroo Bar and had a couple of Cokes before going to see Nok.

i got the taxi and walked the last 100 Yards to her place and as i approached the stairs to her room i heard my name called.

looked around and i saw Bud,Ya and Sa sitting in a small Thai place.

i joined them and Bud called Nok on her phone to say i had arrived and within minutes Nok joined us.

i got the kiss from her and she sat down with us.

we were sitting in a small Thai shop which seemed to sell all sorts of things,had a TV with the Football playing.

the 5 of us sat there drinking all the Cokes i bought just watching the Italy game.

i was having fun,i was the only Falang around in this tiny part of Thailand and i was loving it.

i watched the locals going about their daily business and i had kids coming up to me and just looking before Nok shooed them away.

i always liked being in their environment,away from the Bar scene,i just felt i was seeing them in a different light.

i paid for some drinks and noticed i had some English money in my wallet and took it out.

i showed the Girls the coins and they were intrigued by the 50p coins i had.

for those who do not know they are a 7 sided coin and the Girls had never seen anything like them before.

i gave them one each andthey were delighted to accept them,but Bud let herself down in my eyes.

i knew she was very money orientated and her 1st question was how much was it worth in Baht?

when i told her she seemed disappointed and i was disappointed in her actions.

Nok then opened her wallet and produced the £5 note i had given her in the past,just to prove she still had it.

and i took the chance to ask Bud where she had gone the previous night?

she just said she had seen an old customer and had to go with him for the night.

i told her i was angry she had just left after i had bought her food and drink and she just shrugged her shoulders and said she had to earn money.

the 5 of us sat around drinking and chatting until the Football finished and i told Nok it was time to leave,did she want to stay with me this night.

she was still not working and she said yes,she wanted to be with me.

she went to get changed and Bud asked if she and the other 2 could hang out with us for a while?

i was delighted and said yes and we made arrangements to meet in a Bar we knew at 9pm.

Nok was finally ready and we walked down the road and got the Motorbike to my Hotel.

we showered and had better sex than the night before,but then again she had not taken any of her pills.

as we lay there she asked about the previous night and where i had gone after i left her?

i just told her i went to a couple of Bars and chatted to friends and went home alone.

then she came out with the ?you eat with Na and Jiep?,you boom boom Na or Jiep??.

i then knew that Bud had told tales and i assured Nok that neither Na or Jiep stayed the night,but i could see she did?nt believe me.

i could?nt win,i was telling her the truth but she was very sceptical.

we went and met Bud,Ya and Sa and we all had a couple of drinks before i took them all for a meal in my favourite Thai place which had fantastic food.

it was around Midnight and the 3 other Girls wanted to get off to look for men for the night and i had no objection.

i had had a good day with them and had enjoyed being in their company for a few hours,but i knew their agenda was more important and Nok and i waved them away after a little embrace and kiss from the 3 of them.

i told Nok i would take her to Bang Bang on Seadragon and she could see many of her old friends who were now working there.

but she was very reluctant and said she could not go to Seadragon and i asked her why?

she said she sick and could not work and therefore could not be seen walking around Town.

i told her i would look after her and after looking in a couple of rubbish bins i found an old paper and i told her to trust me.

we finally walked the length of Seadragon with me between her and her Bar and i held up the paper to cover her face so she would not be seen.

no problem i thought with me,the paper and a whole row of Bars protecting her from the eyes of her Mamasan then things would be OK.

we entered Bang Bang and i was soon left out of the equation.

there was much hugging and kisses when Nok saw her old friends and all the Girls sat down and started to chatter away.

i bought the drinks for the Girls i knew and settled back to watch the dancing as Nok chatted away with her friends.

eventually the Girls left the stage and i saw my little darling appear to do the pussy show.

Jeab was lovely and i watched her do her,by now very mild show and she suddenly noticed me and i was delighted to see her smile and give me a little wave.

when she finished she went around with the bowl looking for tips and i gave her my normal 20 and she wai?d me and smiled.

she finished her rounds and then grabbed my hand and pulled me to her dressing room and she jabbered away in Thai as she got dressed(i always liked looking at her naked Body) and i have no idea what she was going on about.

we returned to the Bar and she had to dance and i just sat down,but she joined me when she finished and i bought the LD and she just held my hand and tried her very limited English.

the door opened and around 5 Falangs walked in with a Girl i knew from the Bar next door.

Taa#1 had got lucky and was hand in hand with a Guy and after she sat down she saw me and waved.

by now Bang Bang was just about full,only a small place with only about 10 Girls working and only enough space for 4 Girls to dance at the same time and that was why i liked it,very intimate.

Jeab had to go and dance again and an Aussie left his barstool and joined me on the sofa and asked me what the deal was,he had noticed i was treated well in the Bar but there was one thing puzzled him,why had i been taken backstage by the Girl doing the show?

i explained she was an old friend and we liked to chat (as well as we could with our limited language skills).

he said he had arrived in Patong 4 hours earlier with 2 friends but had lost them and he had just wandered around and Bang Bang was the first Bar he had entered and he had no idea what was happening.

his first time in LOS and he had no idea?,i thought he might have been prepared a little (but then again i was totally innocent when i first visited),but surely his friends must have known?

well i explained how men went about things and the concept of seeing a Girl,chatting,buying a drink,paying the BF and then taking them back to the room for the night.

he was surprised this happened,he thought he was just coming for a diving holiday and had no idea of the nightlife.

i thought of my first night in Patong in the same situation and smiled.

he asked if all the Girls were available and i said most and told him to take his pick if he fancied one.

he looked around and just his bad luck he saw a Girl he wanted.

happened to be my Nok and he got a big disappointment as i told him no fucking way,she was my Girl.

well he said i was a lucky man and chose another Girl and soon had her sitting on his lap with the drink bought and he gave me a cheery wave as he left with her 20 minutes later.

closing time came and i dragged Nok away from her friends and we walked the 3 roads back to my Hotel despite her wishes of wanting to go out and eat with them.

normally not a problem for me as i was normally up for a bit of food and drink later on,but i was tired and just wanted sleep.

unusually i let Nok have a shower on her own and i went in afterwards and when i finally finished she was laying on the bed softly singing along to a Thai CD she had put on.

she had a lovely voice and i just listened to her as i had one last Beer and Cigarette before turning off the light and settling down.

she asked if i wanted Boom Boom?,but i told her no,in the morning would be good for me and made her promise she would give me the best Boom Boom ever.

maybe things were getting stale between us,i don't know but after seeing her many times over a period of a year i didn't always want the sex.

sometimes it was just nice to fall asleep with her in my arms and wake up to her beautiful face on the pillow next to me........

i left the music playing and we went to sleep listening to Isaan music.

Archived