Any info on the Green Hotel in Pattaya

tomx2

Hi,

Ive stayed at the Green Hotel twice.

Has a nice small pool in the front. The location is quite convenient. When you walk down the street you will end up at the beachside police station.

First time i paid only 450 baht and stayed with two girls for the whole duration of my trip. The lady at the front desk will always give you a bad look when you bring someone, the guys will politely show you their back. The sign at the frontdesk says that the girls must always be signed in with their I.D. but they never mentioned anything when i just walked by. Generally the rooms in the front with the balconies (that is the entrance side) are a lot nicer.

Definitely not a hotel to impress someone. Just enough to lay your head. But what do you expect for that price?

Second time i booked a room by phone, i was quoted a "special price 350 baht for you sir".

When i got there they claimed that noone had ever talked to me or taken my reservation and charged me 550 ....

Still good price considering the hassle of finding another hotel.

One time we got the bed-sheets a bit messy since the girl was too small ;-). Poor girl. Well, no problem for a washing machine, but maybe a difficulty for hand wash. They charged me 200 baht for the damn sheet !!!

Next time ill buy a new one for that price!

But what could i say. I took 2 girls daily without surcharge.

I'll pick this hotel again if i can't find anything better for a similar price.

Archived