Raped by 7 School Girls - BrownFox does Bangkok

BrownFox77

After working in Japan for a couple weeks, am now thankfully in LOS for 3 plus weeks of R & R, herewith, my 1st Trip Report:

After a scare at United in Tokyo to charge me $320.00 US for baggage that was over 20 kg (they let me go), got in early at Bangkok and took a Taxi to Soi Cowboy and

went to Crazy Cat aGoGo. At 2300 I was the

ONLY guy in there. Went with a large eyed

slim tigress who back at the hotel nearly ripped my (and her) clothes off and promptly

staddled my face - said to myself "welcome to

LOS!" She went off mid-afternoon and I decided to visit Eden again - got there just before 3PM, Marc remembered me and, while drinking my beer 3PM came round and suddenly 2 girls snuck up behind me, then simultaneos

french kissing - was time to go upstairs. It

wasn't long before those 2 had drained me of my 'precious bodily fluids' - twice,

I was dead tired yet with a smile burned on.

From there went to Soi 7 BierGarden, were

maybe 6-8 stunners out of 35 or so hanging out, having no 'power' yet, I was only there on an Intel run. That night, decided to try

Thermae, my 1st time there. Got there maybe

10 PM and place was [/b]infested[/b] with puying! Right near me was a stunner that in

my book was a 9 1/2 - yet with an innocent

look, we smiled at each other and next thing I know we were cuddling on my seat. Right next to us was a Japanese tourist girl picking up a cutie for the night. Had many guys in there giving me envious looks, for the girl I was with really was nice, not sure how I was so lucky. Soon left with her for my hotel (ah, NO bar fine) - well, although she had that innocent look, turned

out she was another clothes ripper - she was

wild yet very affectionate and loving - I was

soon drained again of my precious bodily fluids that night as well as the morning. I really liked Thermae, will go there again.

The Thermae fox went to her apt late that

day, and left my balls a bit sore, so I decided to try a BJ bar I saw mentioned here

at Soi Cowboy called After School, and went in there that night. All the girls there wore school girl uniforms (very short), I went in and was surrounded by 7 of them who

were all groping me and saying they want to see my sperm (?), I asked one girl if they had an upstairs or back room or something and

she said no, they only have the "naughty boy/naughty girl corner". I soon found that this wasn't a BJ bar but rather an HJ (hand job) bar. Although I was right at the bar near the entrance, the 7 girls used their bodies for form a wall around me - they were

groping me all over, and I had my hands up all their panties and all 7 were taking turns french kissing me, although I tried to protest, they soon managed to get my

pants open and found their prize, and soon,

they got to see what they wanted (my sperm).

Thought to myself, well, that was different.

Oh and what did I "pay" - no bar fine, only 1

drink each at 80 Baht per (times 7)...

Next night went to NEP, went to G-spot,

then Hollywood, and the one next to it. To me it was way too crowded and I was longing

for Soi Cowboy where I could easily have my

choice and take my time. Took out a lovely

from a 2nd floor Gogo across from Titty Twister (which I also went to earlier and

found it 'not too bad at all').

The next night went to CEP and found the

Doll House, didn't see the infamous #33 but

took out what to me was the most foxy young

girl there - sadly she said she only does

short-time, I was already commited so said

the Hell with it. Well, at the hotel, she

didn't want me to touch her crouch or her

breasts (?!?) Oh well, you do run into a

bad one here and there, so C'est La Vie.

Tonight plan to go back to Soi Cowboy

which I liked better than NEP this time. Must say found that there are many fine girls at Soi Cowboy and hardly NO MEN at all, really a paradise. I would highly

recommend a visit by all (cheaper than NEP

also), hoewever maybe y'all can wait till I'm

out of LOS (hee hee). Will plan to hit Woodstock at NEP tomorrow to see if anyone is in town, then I'll be off to Pattaya. Althought normally stay in Pattaya Center, this time will try the Sunbeam on Soi 8 - will have to make a report once I see how it is.

cool.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Glad you had a good time at the Thermae. I have yet to be there and not meet a beautiful girl with a great attitude.

Concerning After School Bar....I think a trip there is in order!

Things sure change fast in BKK, when I was there last year I gave Cowboy a try and thought the place run down and staffed by mostly ugly little girls and did a runner back to NEP. I also like to see a bit of flesh and Cowboy kept the good bits covered, now I plan a revisit.

Jacko,

Thuoght I'd better clarify, I did enjoy

Cowboy better and found in the lesser visited

Gogos (e.g. NOT LongGun), I was nearly the only one in there - and each place had a few

real stunners - the difference was I wasn't

competing with dozens of others for those

same girls. However, except for LongGun they

do in fact stay somewhat covered up by NEP

standards. I think you're right however in

how the atmosphere and quality of girls at a

given place can change quite a bit as time

passes (and the mix of girls change).

• 2 weeks later...

eye-yi-yi - I can't believe what an idiot

I am.

Had the similar experience at Afterskool

last June, 5 charming, hilarious girls,

teaching me to count to ten in Thai, both

before and after the naughty boy corner...

had a great time but was so distracted that

I kept my hands to myself the whole time.

When I read your post about having your hands

up their skirts... DOH!!! What did I think

those short skirts were for?

One of these girls I still dream about,

she looked 18 but told me she was 35...

I went off to an agreed upon rendezvous

with another girl swearing to myself that

I would get back to Afterskool and never did.

Oh my!!!

bluesman

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree about Afterskool and Cowboy. Fewer punters; lower prices; friendly girls; more fun in general. Also check out the school girls upstairs in Bacarrat.

Sailor

Sailor,

After spending 2 1/2 weeks in Pattaya I came back to Bangkok and spent my last 2 nights in LOS at Soi Cowboy, really enjoyed the place. Sadly I'm back in USA working now however you've got me interested in that Bacarrat place for my next trip, is that in Soi Cowboy? I went to the Soi Cowboy web site (www.soicowboy.net) and didn't see that bar mentioned there, maybe its new?

Bacarrat is somewhat new, maybe a year old. It is at the upper end of the soi. It has gained infamy because of the glass ceiling above the main floor stage. Upstairs dancing on the glass are school girls who usually wear no panties. So everyone walks out of Bacarrat with a stiff neck among other extremities. One of the sexiest views I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. This last trip I ventured upstairs where there is a smaller lounge area complete with it's own mamasan - probably to keep the horny punters in line I think. Before long I had two beauties beside me, one under each arm. There was much groping and and a good time was had by all - well ok by me anyway. Definitely worth a stop on your next trip. I believe there is a short time room up there somewhere also.

Sailor

Sailor,

Many thanks, I do remember reading about such a place in the old Delphi board but forgot the name of it and where it was. I will definately check it out on my next trip which hopefully will be around the holidays.

The schoolgirl experience was a nice relief after working in Japan for a couple weeks. The schoolgirls there really do where those short little uniforms (and many of the young Japanese school girls wore their uniforms as SHORT as they could). Those

young Japanese girls were all so pretty, they (the young girls) seemed to put much more effort into looking pretty than the girls in the US. If I were a young Japanese schoolboy I don't think I'd be able to do much concentrating on my studies at school... laugh.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0

Archived