Chelsea players grumbling

Belem

Mourinho is having a hard time keeping his rotiserie league of players happy, and I heard Crespo will be called back from loan in January(after they unload Mutu). Also, I'm hearing Edu to Barcelona, Owen to Arsenal, and Morientes to Liverpool in January. Take it for what it's worth.

Story

no surprise at all with this news.

UK papers have been full of the grumblings all Week,but of course the comments were made when the Players were away on International duty and the Players denied saying such things or say they have been misquoted....... :doah:

Mourinho seems to have settled on his first 11 and the 'fringe' Players will see their opportunities limited and will obviously feel pissed off and i still think there will be more transfer dealings in Jan and the Summer.

Arsenal deny any link with Owen but not surprising.

but i doubt wether the Arse would want him anyway...... :rolleyes:

With Bergkamp getting older, Owen would be his replacement. Also, a 10 million transfer fee fits Arsenal's budget. Owen is more suited to the more physical, faster pace of the EPL.

Speaking of Chelsea, interesting that Ranieri was often criticized for regularly changing his lineup in an effort to keep his players happy and not going with a set lineup.

IMO, Owen does not fit the Wenger type of player at all. Wenger likes to mould younger players, give them some reward after they perform better than before.

Exception has been in defence, where he doesn't quite know what to do and is uncomfortable. Campbell was a star before he came. Old timers has kept it going until their legs were gone.

You will NEVER see Owen in an Arsenal shirt :D

Cheers!

Owen to Arsenal, I don't think so. As mentioned before, he's not the kind of player Wenger is looking for and definately not a replacement for Bergkamp. The only thing Owen could do was run fast. Even that is fading.

RM has a good run this season buying players who are injury prune, like Owen and Woodgate who can't play for months and was injured when they bought him. Serves them right.

Van Persie is too young and inexperienced in teh Arsenal system at this stage. He's more of a winger than Bergkamp is.

Archived