Photos from Nokia to PC

Redbaron

the 7200s aren't flip ones :banghead:

Option #1

maybe you have a USB cable connection on the phone. One end (mini 'B') goes in the phone, other end in your Computer. XP will detect it and dl the pics automatically.

Option #2

read manual, you can email pics on the phone :dunno:

Option #3

open phone, turn upside down, shake *really* hard. Pictures will all fall out.

www.nokiahowto.com

Thanks chief,

tried the 'shake hard vigourously' method - to no avail.. Can't email them (my network providor doesn't do that.. or I'm not paying for it).

I'll try the PC shop for the cable, that's what I was after from the phone shop, but they seemed to think there was no such thing. Ideally I'll buy one which will also work with a digital camera when I finally buy one (next trip) - that'll be interesting!

The phone shop could only offer me an infa red thingy, to 'catch' them... very pricy though, for what it is.

Yep, that's the one (7200).

Seems my only options here are to buy a Nokia cable, or an infa red cable... All IMO too expensive for the sake of sending a few photos to the missus. She can wait for the 35mm photos to be developed and scanned.

They are charging 2,000 - 3,000 baht down here for the cables I need (NOT a normal A to B USB thingy - that was what I was hoping would do the trick, about 150 baht). I can buy a cheap digital camera for that!

Thanks anyway guys, I'll pay the LOS Nokia shop a visit to try my luck there next year.

Archived