women in boy bars?

Harry Palmer

[color:"blue"]i have some mates, a british couple who will be heading over to Thailand soon, first visit ... they are so excited!

anyway, while the chap will be trying out the girly bars, the gal plans to hit a few of the boy bars...

she don't want to hire them for the night or anything, just see them (and maybe get a little feel)...

i have no knowledge of such places so though i might ask for advice on their behalf...

do women go to the boy bars, are they accepted or do gays have all the fun? would she be welcome if she went in or would she have all the guys staring at her?

and how much would it be appropriate to pay the guy if she were to get a lap-dance or something off him (and is that allowed in the bar?)

[/color]

There are a bunch of gay bars across Suriwong from Patpong 2 (don't know what soi it is), and of course there's Screwboy next to the Pink Panther on PP2. Only been in a couple of these places, with bargirls, who were there to gawk. I know nothing of the prices, but the girls felt comfortable (it was I who wanted to get the hell out). Saw quite a few farang couples there to gawk as well, just as you'd see in the ladyboy bars.

Your friend might be disappointed though. A bunch of guys shuffling about the stage in shorts look somewhat more pathetic than their female counterparts, who at least appear to be having fun up there, but that's my opinion.

elef said:

Hi,

I don't know where, but according to a lesbian thai lady from Bangkok there exist bars for lesbians and also for ladies looking for not gay thai barboys both in Bangkok and Pattaya.

elef

A friend of mine found some web site about it. What somebody reported (a Japanese woman and the posters after her) was: they get a boy out and pay them per "finish" - reportedly, the rule was - the semen must be seen springing out. Somehow it's not unusual way there to settle the account.

Another story, there ws a place ("Palazzo'?) at Soi 24 where the boys were available. Students celebrating something and BGs after a successful evening or carrying a lumpsum after a week with a farang in Phuket or somewhere would go there. Nominally, it's a Karaoke place.

The prices were 2500B up. Alternativelly, "How much did you get from a farang? OK, that much for me."

I heard Thai boys in Pattaya expect 1,500-2,000 baht long time after the 500 baht barfine is paid. About 80% of them are not gay and only do it for the money. In fact, most of them have girlfriends working in the beer bars and go go's. In addition to gay farang men, bargirls and farang women barfine the Thai boys.

some good points.

I also have heard that the majority of boys working these bars are straight as well many having GFs working bars.

And yes, many older thai women and even some younger ones visit these bars for entertainment and sexual purposes.

I took a BG there once just to check it for her. She told me about what i mentioned above.

What makes staright guys willing to have sex with same sex. As with BGs, it obviously not only proverty as the sole cause for them to do what they do. What else drives them to do this type of behavior? Is their family structure/values so screwed up that they will do this type of behavior? is their behavior any different than BGs?

Cardinalblue

cardinalblue said:

some good points.

I also have heard that the majority of boys working these bars are straight as well many having GFs working bars.

And yes, many older thai women and even some younger ones visit these bars for entertainment and sexual purposes.

I took a BG there once just to check it for her. She told me about what i mentioned above.

What makes staright guys willing to have sex with same sex. As with BGs, it obviously not only proverty as the sole cause for them to do what they do. What else drives them to do this type of behavior? Is their family structure/values so screwed up that they will do this type of behavior? is their behavior any different than BGs?

Cardinalblue

Shame!

What do their parents say, why do they let them do such things?

(Just joking, CB)

Archived