Resembles the English language(Thai version of it)

SoiledCowboy

Don't you just love the English version of a Thai website? About as readable as if I had tried to convert the English into Thai!

One single lanyard tie can make a rich.

A story of this man as a Robin Hood. The eager of man that just only follow his idea in lanyard tie to hold Officer ID Card can make a rich to him. From a one of single tie can develop to make a colorful and attract to many ties. Although now consumer need the best good and low price but if have high quality, proper price put at the front face must have customer 0.01% satisfaction.

The man's theorem of him say " quality, feature must concern the best vision. Product that maintain good view must high quality and good look,too. Include of disigning for place and remove card must convenince. Have a back hole to insert a finger inside to push a card easy way to remove a card from card holder. Some model can hold card more than 1 card. That design like this up to customer objective"If you remember a lanyard tie from Asian Game, BOI Fair, Concert Festival that authority persons,a mass medium hang on. It a rigth for first time of hip fashion for lanyard tie 2-3 years before. When our have many exihibition, high frequency from the year later. Lanyard tie get to be a Hip furniture to tell that one from. And collection for remine that one participate. That one is a special one for that exhibiton?

Mr. Viroj Srisodsai, Director Manger of Bangkok A Card Co., Ltd., who start owner business 3 year later. Try to trip for learning in foreign to get idea for investment. He said " I impress in just lanyard tie only that hip in USA that time. I saw out trend of design , Click!! My idea to improve a look to be a good feature and in trend.Insert style by Apple computer model G3-G4, make our frame have light reflect in night time.

Next idea to insert clear company logo on rasin and put it to a part of lanyard tie. Example of product for Thai Airways we close end wire connection by rasin logo can add a little doll for colorful of lanyard by another not done.

That Surprise for our product. If separate part as a clip we can develop to many way. If compare old design of other and us you will see the difference.

The next Yo Yo many design is the way for our customer. Every product not out concept " Easy Use "

First time of investment Mr. Viroj use computer high efficiency, because not need more area. By investment cost 8million baht, Set LAN System, order new model printer to print card. Investment relate grand market not like scramble but we can utilize full capacity.

One designer can work already 2 monitors make we can support our customer. We can design finish within 3 days and immediate correction. We accept request order since 1 piece until anymore that up to our customer. Our service must appropriate in price.

You will see more that you see in our product. Guarantee our product from leading brand that accept our product, Thai Airways, Siemens, Xerox, Shell Patrol, Toyota, Minolta, Philips etc??.. sorry if I can't talk cover our customer.

Now this way of your decision to choose our product.

Archived