Initial impressions upon arrival

BrownFox77

Well, been here 1 1/2 days so far and can happily report that the sky is not falling as of yet! This is my 3rd trip this year, was here during DEC and all of JAN, then in May.

So far I've hit 'Cowboy and then the 'Pong last night. Overall I see more girls (and more new girls) in the clubs generally as compared to May. Sadly for the girls but most excellent for me is the fact that overall I don't see that many punters right now - but there's a healthy amount here alright. This is my 1st time here during NOV however so I don't really know what the normal punter numbers are.

Uniformguy asked about "diddling" in another thread. Maybe because the girls are "hungry", horny or both but in 3 different 'Cowboy GoGos in a row had girls aggressively grabbing me all over in my "private parts" upon arrival and they were all very pretty young "stunners". I'm trying to hit all the "months" of the year in my visits to LOS and so far I very much approve of NOV!

The 'Pong was great too, plenty of stunners available and found the overall atmosphere of the clubs very friendly and fun. Brought 2 choice babes back to my suite in Jasmine last night who were a lot of fun indeed. :devil:

This time they gave me a suite overlooking Cowboy and I did find it sad that just after 0100 it's been pitch black there. I find that now I start going out a little earlier and try to make sure I've hooked up well before midnight but then I've always done that anyway. Its true there's no "open showing" in Bangkok like the old days but that's been the case for a long time now. Nonetheless I've found some of the clubs are still a lot of fun, some girls naughtily flashing and much more on stage - even in Bangkok, but its best you see for yourself vice me inviting the Mib to raid any of my favorite places... :D

uniformguy said:

Thanks for the reference BF are u saying that there is diddling going on in bars not usually known for this activity?

Uniformguy

UG, Yes although not "diddling to completion" as it were ala After Skool etc. I think its just that they're so happy to see us and they're wanting to convince you to bar fine them - like, right away! As a general rule haven't seen girls in GoGOs quite so agressively amorous - but I sure ain't complaining none.

Now I just got here but at the real diddlin bar's there seemed to be new bunches of pretty girls hangin out front as I bar hopped thru ' Cowboy - may have to investigate further as time permits.

Few years back I made a post on the 1st time I was ever in After Skool not realizing what kind of bar it was - think I entitled it "Raped by 7 School Girls". I just sat at the counter to get a beer and suddnely 7 pretty young girls wearing ever so short School Girl uniforms surrounded me and used their bodies together to form a "privacy wall" around me right at the bar [my hands in the meantime were exploring what was under all those cute short skirts]. Didn't take long before they managed to get "my skibbies" off and they told me they want to see my sperm! :o

That's good news!

All this talk about closing and piss tests had me worried! I can't wait to in 2 weeks...It makes me wonder if some of these reports are made simply to keep some of us "tourists" from traveling there...

I will make extensive reports.

Choke Dee!

Archived