Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 1)

WARNING: This report is different from other tripreports.First because it's in badly written English(I'm not a native speaker of English) and also because it contains more negative experiences/comments than other reports.

INTRODUCTION

This report reveals also something of my person/character but I don't care about that as I like to be honest.Also to the girls I always try to be honest and it works fine: if you don't bullshit them,they don't bullshit you too much either.

I'm 42 yrs. old and most TG's don't find I'm attractive, but as I'm quite soft-hearted they always find me "jai dee".

I always go for the better-looking girls.My motivation for that:if I have to pay for it then I want a nice looking girl -period.

It happens quite a few times (esp. on this last trip)that girls reject me. It's not always only about the money;for a lot of the girls your age and looks matters too!

My first LOS-experience was Patpong ten years ago.You always keep a picture in your mind from your first time as a reference for later visits.This is probably the reason that I complain a bit about the quality of the girls the last years ; Patpong had extremely beautiful girls ten years ago IMO.

Arrival and first day in Bangkok.

I arrive at Don Muang at 3 July 10.00 in the morning with a China Airlinesflight from Amsterdam.I find my way to the ticketcounter of the Airportbus (they have good signs now that point you to the direction of the public taxi and the Airportbus).Four young Italian guys inquire about the price for the airportbus and find the 100 baht to much and they move on (good luck guys to find a cheaper way to get to Sukhumvit.You can always walk of course).I think to myself these guys are going to have a hard time over here in LOS (I was wrong,but more about that later).

I get off the bus at soi Nana and walk 50 meters down the soi to the NightFlight beerbar.This was also my first stop last year and within a minute I had standing four young beauties around me then.It didn't happen again on that trip that I was surrounded by four! girls that were equally beautiful.

I ask the mamasan where the girls from the dayshift are (the bar opens at 10.00 in the morning).She says:"no have,they come 17.00 pm ,we not have too much girls now".

I show her the pics of the 4 beauties from last year.She knows them all: two are married with a falang,one went home to Isaan and one is spotted sometimes at soi Nana but she doesn't know if and where she works.

I ask to leave my bag at the bar and walk over to the Atlanta Hotel.It's fully booked."What's this?" I think. In high-season they have a room and now it's low season and they don't have.I don't get it.

I decide to try a few hotels on soi 5. I walk over to the Golden Palace Hotel. They have a room for me but I don't like it:the room stinks and doesn't look very clean either.The only thing I like is the big mirror at the wall; always nice to to watch yourself playing with your girl.

I try another place on soi 5 and then change my mind.The heat is tiring me,I don't want to walk to much,so I must find a place close to NEP. I end up at NanaCondo.Not a great place but better than Golden Palace although it doesn't have a swimmingpool but I don't care about that.

It's 16.00 pm now and since the beerbars don't have too much girls in the dayshift I decide to try out Annies. After a short walk I go inside, upstairs and papasan welcomes me.I order a coke and take a look at the fishbowl.There are 6 girls and a few of them smile at me but there isn't one I'd like to take.

Papasan says there will come more girls within an hour and I decide to stay for a while. A girl comes down from upstairs with a customer.He looks happy and so does she! She sticks up 5 fingers to another girl to express that she got a 500 baht tip. Her happy smile makes me believe that not all customers pay a 500 baht tip.People who don't read the boards probably don't know how little money she gets from the 1.000 baht we pay to the papasan.

Then a girl comes in.I recognize her from a photo someone posted on the internet.The report from the guy who posted the pic said that she was friendly,good attitude and a good performer.She walks past me and she is even more beautiful than on the internetphoto but she looks a bit arrogant (different from what this guy wrote)and doesn't look at me.

After she has changed clothes she comes to sit in a couch near me together with some other girls and I try to make a conversation but she doesn't give much response.She's not interested in me.

Papasan notices I have an eye on a girl and comes over: "please tell me which number you want,sir"."I don't know" I lie,"I come back later".I paid for my coke and left.Not an easy thing to do as I really wanted that girl.

I feel a bit depressed for a minute but cheer myself up with the thought of hitting as much NEP-gogo's tonight as I can.

I go back to the hotel for a shower.Later I eat something at the Pizzarestaurant and 20.00 pm I start my round in NEP. First I want to hit my favourites from last year(G-Spot,Playskool and RainbowII). G-Spot is a big disappointment:i can't spot ONE reasonable looking girl.What a difference with March 2000.

Then I walk into Playskool.I don't say any of the nice girls from last yea.They are all new ones and only two I found good enough for a barfine if I wouldn't find better tonight. I decide to check out the secondfloor bars first and if I can't find anything there then Rainbow II will be my last hope in NEP.

So,Rainbow II becomes my last hope and indeed the quality is slightly better than the other gogo's but definate not "top".

After watching the stage a few danceshifts,suddenly I spot a young girl with lovely tits.The unexperienced way she moves her halfnaked body turns me on. I tell a waitress I'd like to buy her a drink and after her danceshift she comes over and sits next to me.I look her in the eyes and say to myself "what a georgeous beauty".She is friendly and we do some talking:she comes from the outskirts of BKK and is 18 years old.Her English is "nit noy" but since my "Barglish" isn't bad I can communicate a bit with her. I ask if she likes to go with me.She says Yes but can only go ST."Me no like shottime" I say. She does LT sometime she says.I ask:"tau lai"? 4000-5000 she says.Now I am curious to know what she asks for ST: 2500 she says.

She has to dance again which is fine to me:it gives me time to recover from what she just told me. I think to myself OR:she doesn't like to go with me too much OR: she's had fools before who paid her this amount.

I decide to pay my bill and leave.

It's 1.00 am now and I want to check out ClintonPlaza because I have the feeling I won't find a date in NEP tonight.

On my last trip there were only beerbars in CEP,so the gogo's are new to me.

I check out Dollhouse first.The place looks nice inside but after what I read on the board I find the quality of girls very disappointing.But however: it's already 1.00 so I should go earlier to see if they have stunners. I go next door and also not much quality.Then I want to checkout CrackHouse but I spot a few katoys from outside and decide not to go in. Rockhard is next,a cute small girl in streetclothes at the door leads me inside and I like to buy her a drink but don't get the chance.She's already sitting with another guy.Very pity because she the only girl inthere that I would like to have. Rockhard Phuket is one of my favourite gogo's in Thailand but there must change a lot in Rockhard BKK before it will be one of my favourites.

I take a last stop at White House and also nothing special.

I think "This is great,it's 3.00 am ,Nep is closed,Nanadisco is closed,Thermae is closed and I'm standing here on my first night with no girl.

I want to try quickly if Thermae is still open.I walk fast from White House to Sukhumvit and walking past the Clintonbeerbars I see in a flash a beautiful girl sitting there. I look just long enough and she runs after me ."Where you go" she asks."I don't know" I say. "I go with you OK?" She takes my hand and we leave ClintonPlaza. I stop her for a moment as I want to know how much she wants from me and if she goes LT. "Up to you" she says."No,You tell me, I want to know" I say. 1.000 baht she says."When you go home?"Tomollow" she says.

Walking down Sukhumvit I look at her and I wonder how a girl with such a face and figure isn't barfined tonight. It's because customers don't want to pay 500 baht barfine at a beerbar she says.

Well,lucky me.

I almost had to sleep alone on my first night in Bangkok.

This was a narrow escape.

Good post. Interesting point made about the poorer standard of Go-Go girls these days, which is made frequently on this board by others as well.

My own opinion (for what it's worth) is that the quality of go-go dancer has reduced but the quality and quantity of freelancer has increased.

Looking forward to next instalments (hope things improve).

quote:

Originally posted by ozbod:

My own opinion (for what it's worth) is that the quality of go-go dancer has reduced but the quality and quantity of freelancer has increased.

Looking forward to next instalments (hope things improve).[/QB]

To Ozbod:

Absolutely true what you say here: Last weeks in Pattaya the best looking girls were to be found in Marine,Tony's and other disco's and NOT in the gogo's.A few years back it was totally different.

Archived