Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 4)

Is there still anyone reading this?

Comments are welcome,even if they are negative.

ARRIVAL IN PATTAYA.

I wake up at 1.00 pm and I feel tired.I realise I'm still living on European time;if I don't force myself to get up earlier I will never get rid of my jetlag.

My Patponglady has gone home and I can't complain: she was very sweet and eager to please me.

Later at the end of my holiday I will conclude that she was the most special girl I met on this trip. In her behaviour,character,her looks,the way she dresses and walks,her language,her social life,her intelligence etc. she was just like a stylish regular Thai girl, just like the ones you see on Siam Square.

You can find a "diamond in the rough" everywhere,even in Patpong.All you need is a little luck.

I'm leaving Bangkok to Pattaya today. My holidayschedule is mostly: about 5 days BKK (3 days NEP,1day Cowboy and 1 day Patpong) 5 days Pattaya, 9 days Phuket and the last day back to BKK.

If NEP doesn't get better than last days then my future schedule will be: 2 days Patpong,2 days Cowboy and 1 day NEP.

From Sukhumvit I take a bus to the Ekemai busterminal and after 10 minutes waiting the aircobus to Pattaya leaves.

After two and a half hours I'm already standing at Beachroad and because I feel tired I decide to check in at the small hotel in Soi Postoffice where I stayed last year and my plan is to look for a better hotel tomorrow when I feel fit.

I take a shower,something to eat and at 5.00 pm I catch a songtaew down 2nd Road to Soi 7-Soi 8.

In the songtaew I chat with an American who just came back from a week in Phuket and he says it rained all week overthere. I'm not happy to hear this because I don't want to stay in Pattaya for two weeks(Phuket is very nice but NOT when it rains).

I walk down Soi 7: the girls have just arrived and are preparing themselves for the night. There are very few falangs in the street and the girls try to drag me into the bars but I don't see any girl I find interesting.

Also walking up and down Soi 8 I don't see a girl to my liking although there are plenty girls. I remember posts from the board where people said that the quality in low season is very poor but I can't believe I wouldn't be able to find a beauty in a city with over 10.000 available girls.

I walk into the small alley that connects the two Sois and at the Nanabar I see something interesting: a beautiful 19 yr. old girl. It surprises me that she shows some interest in me; in high season she probably would not have been interested in me I think to myself.

I give her a drink and later I ask if she would be interested in going with me for LT.She reacts positive and I ask her how much money she expects."How much can you give" she asks. When I tell her I'm not very rich and propose 1.000 baht she immediately agrees.

I tell her I want to explore the Walkingstreet-gogo's tonight as it is my first day in Pattaya but I promise to pick her up tonight or tomorrownight.

It's 7.00 pm now and I catch a songtaew down Beachroad. I want to go to Dollhouse a gogo because I saw a picture of a girl from there on the internet and she has the looks and body I like. At 7.15 pm I'm surprised as they aren't open yet and on the internet was mentioned they open at 3.00 pm!.

They open at 7.30 pm(still 30 minutes earlier than the other Walkingstreet-gogo's) and when I get in I immediately spot the internetgirl on the rotating stage. She looks very nice and I think to myself the Nanabargirl will have to wait until tomorrow if everything works out well overhere.

I look at her all the time but she avoids every eyecontact. The way she behaves on the stage and to the other girls makes me fear she has an attitude.

Although she didn't make any eye-contact with me,after her danceshift she comes to me and sits with me.I'm the one who has to start the conversation.I buy her a drink but she behaves sulky and arrogant("why you come to me then?" I ask myself).Her friend comes over and I buy her a drink too hoping this might help to warm her up. But it doesn't help: after two minutes and hardly having talked to me - without apologising- she leaves and her friend too after having taken only one nip from their drink.

One minute later they are sitting with other falangs and they are nipping their next LD.

After the polite service and correct behaviour of the girls in some of the Patpongbars yesterday, this feels like a cold shower to me.

I realise this is the 3rd "internetgirl" I meet on this trip and again she has a bad attitude( is this coincidence or is it the attention at the boards what causes their change in behaviour?).

I decide not to waste more time and head over to Soi Diamond to see how the quality in low season really is. If the quality of girls in Soi Diamond isn't good then I will be getting worried.

I first go into Superbaby a gogo (had the bestlooking girls last year) but what I see today is very average. This is the first time in my life that I can't spot a stunner in Superbaby. I've been reading at this board what some guys paid for a Superbabygirl but for me the bestlooking girl tonight wouldn't be worth more than 1.000 baht LT.

I cross the street to Supergirl and also here no stunners,there are a few reasonable looking girls however.

I walk back to Walkingstreet and in the next hour I explore about 7 of the smaller gogo's (Sexygirl,Prettygirl,Blackout,Sexy 2001 etc.) and they are a disaster. In four of them I am the only customer!(speaking about LOW season!) In higher season also the smaller bars have at least 2 or 3 nice looking girls, but walking through SEVEN gogo's and not seeing ONE nice looking girl: unbelievable.

It's already after midnight now and I'm feeling very tired. I go see if my "Nanacutie" is still there and to my surprise she is. She didn't expect me to come back and is happy to see me.

We eat something and then head to my hotel.

In bed I discover she is VERY tight,too tight. It's because she "long time no have customer" she says. I hardly can believe that as she's just very beautiful.Well,I take it slowly, maybe the next round in the morning will be better.

2lucky1

quote:

Originally posted by Beeb:

I'm reading it, and enjoying it! It's hard to believe the girls disappear during low season. Where to they go?

The time I was in LOS (3-21 July)was probably the DEEP low season AND there weren't US ships in Pattaya. Just before a US ship arrives the situation in Pattaya changes very much; the navyguys 'entice' the young beauties to head over to Pattaya.

Twoluckyone,

I know exactly what you mean about the attitudes in Dollhouse, Pattaya. That was my experience too. Here's a part of my March 2001 trip report about the same bar:

"No girls approached me except to take my order. I was stupidly getting desperate to find a girl now as it was getting late and I did see one nice looking girl on stage who I made eye contact with and she sat with me after her stint on stage. But she was cold as ice and made no effort at all to make conversation, I've never experienced such complete indifference from a girl. We sat in awkward silence for a minute or two till I finished my drink and was glad to get the check. I kept all the change as I'd never been in a place with such a cold, indifferent attitude. I won't be going back there. Frankly, if my experience was typical I don't know how they stay open."

Sounds like nothing's changed since March then!

Thanks for the reports, I've just read the lot in one sitting, very interesting, honest stuff. I know how discouraging it can be to go to all the trouble of writing these and only get a few replies but don't let it put you off, I think many more people read them than actually reply! Keep it up, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Hi!

twoluckyone

I have been in Pattaya in June/July most of the last ten years and it's slower now than it has been for a long time. One good thing with this is that there are pretty girls in nearly every beer bar also late at night. Not that this does me any good as I have a steady girlfriend for the first time in years.

I august the place should pick up some speed as many european nations have their vacation this month. Also I think a US navy carrier group is scheduled to arrive.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived