zenith hotel soi 3

thai3

Unless desperate give it a miss, horrible place but the worst part is that it is very overpriced. Even on siam-online I'd say it's 500 baht over the odds. Sort of place you see the same hoover in the same place in the corridor for days on end. The closet no open and when I had a go a lump of wood fell on me. Not tried taking a girl back there but surely they would not have the cheek to charge? rather go to ST hotel than pay then any more, and it's position is not so good.-peter

Hard to get too and from, staff are a joke. The doorman never opens the door, waitress collecting breakfast coupons today in jeans and t shirt. Seen a waitress pouring coffee but forgot there was no cup on the saucer. Took two days to change rooms, ones right at the end of corridoor are very noisy. Fucking clueless except for housekeeping. 1800+ on siam online who I will never use again. They have been great the past few years but will not answer emails or booking requests when I have been here. Nobody else seems to have heard about the UN conference.

Had a look at the new grottino, jesus what a nighmare the lobby area is, looks like it was designed by a madman, horrendously bad taste IMO. The rooms look well done though so will give that a try next week-peter

It took these wankers 30 mins to check me out-only me doing it at 4.15 a.m. and two staff. First they check me out as the wrong person, then do it again but overchage me 100%, do again but then cannot find the credit card slip to rip up. I have a taxi waiting downstairs for go airport so am getting a bit pissed off with this comedy act. Eventually I tell them just to write down they could not find it but they will not. Instead head wanker decides to empty the wastebin and go through all the torn up chits, jesus. In the end he finds a bit of paper he claims was my slip and when I ask him why it was already torn up he says he only just did it but I must have missed seeing it. As I walk off he mummbles something about unprofessional, too right the whole joint is a joke-peter

Good job I never got round to handing in the what do you think of us form because I did have to go back. Tiga CD sent some CD's there but of course although I told the zenith they might arrive after I checked out and the room numbers and they said they would hold them, when tiga rang zenith said they had not heard of me. Did get the cd's in the end though.Never seen so many hotels full, tried city lodge, somerset and a few others and all full, think the zenith has rooms though!-peter

Archived