Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 5)

Thanks ALHOLK, DJ 1999J and BEEB!.

Your commends keep me motivated to write some more.

THE NEXT FEW DAYS

I wake up at 2.00 pm and play a little with my "Nanacutie". I make up my mind that she's not a "keeper": she's just too simple to have a nice chat with ( and being able to have a conversation together is a "must" if I want to keep a girl for more days).

Also, she's just too tight for me (although I don't have John Holmes' size).

Today I wanted to change hotel and get a room in the LEKhotel (they quote me only 540 baht a night which is much lower than their highseasonprice) but I feel totally without energy and don't have the power to pack my things and move overthere.I don't know what it is,but something's wrong with my body.

It takes at least 4 days to find out where the action is in Pattaya (unlike high season when the action is everywhere).

I've spent about 2.500-3000 baht last days every night on drinks and LD's and that's way too much: I didn't come here to drink but to have fun and bedfun with girls.At home I hardly drink and last days I've been slightly drunk almost every night because of the numerous bars I checked out. I've been in about every bar in Pattaya at least two times.

After 3-4 days I discover I've been wasting time and money at the Pattayalandgogo's at DAYTIME;they have only a few girls and the selection is below average.Also the atmosphere is depressing because there are hardly customers.

Same goes for the smaller gogo's in Walkingstreet at night; the bars are as dead as can be and have a bad selection of girls.I can hardly understand how they survive low season.

I've also wasted a lot of time in Soi 7-8: there are plenty girls but no lookers and the atmosphere isn't nice because of the lack of customers. Some bars have about 20 girls and not ONE customer.

The places where the action is are: Pattayaland at NIGHTTIME. They have much more girls in the nightshift and some really nice ones. Unlike Walkingstreet the bars here have quite a lot of customers at night which makes the atmosphere much better. Planetrock and Allgirls become my favourites and also Bubbles and Classroom aren't bad at all.

On Walkingstreet I discover that some of the Soi Diamondbars have an occasional stunner now and then (Paris a gogo,Carroussel,Frozin,Supergirl).

I also find out that Happy a gogo has the best girls of the Pattaya-gogo's this time ,although ten lookers are away on a longtermbarfine. From then on Happy a gogo will be a stop on my route every night.

Another thing I notice is that the disco's like Marine and Tony's have the bestlooking girls in town,but I never can score a girl overthere,but more about that later on.

I also begin to understand how things in low season work: IF you find a beautiful girl with a friendly attitude, don't go looking for another one the next day but KEEP her.

I've seen falangs at Royal Garden and other places every day with a girl I also liked to have,but I never got the chance. They were keeping what they had and didn't let her go.

Today I wander into numerous bars again (didn't know yet that Pattayaland is good at nighttime) and at the end of the night I don't have the energy anymore to find a new girl,so at 2.30 am I decide to pick up the Nanabargirl as I don't want to sleep alone tonight.

Another good report, if your feeling tired I often find that a Vodka Lipo wakes me up, or just get one of those little bottles of red bull from 7-11.

Have you tried Tahatian Queen on Beech road some nice ladies there and good music.

I have found it more difficult to get a lady at Tony's, makes a big difference if you go there earlier.

Good luck wink.gif" border="0

Two lucky,

As I said before, get down to the beer bars on Soi 2, you will find some good looking girls and there will not be many falangs.

I would not pay the rip off prices for drinks and girl drinks - 139 baht at Planet Rock.

You could have a great night at Soi 2, get pissed, buy girl drinks ,pay the bar fine and have a long time for 2,000 baht in total.

Have fun

Kevan

to Spirit and Kevan:

I write my reports in "present time" which might give people the wrong impression that I am still in Thailand at the moment,but unfortunately I'm not: I was there from 3-21 July.

I appreciate your suggestions however.

Spirit, I've been in TQ at Beachroad several times.I like the bar too because of the different atmosphere. TQ at Walkingstreet I found disappointing however this time.

Kevan, I've been to Planetrock several times on my trip and I never paid over 100 baht for my drinks (no lie).

quote:

I've also wasted a lot of time in Soi 7-8: there are plenty girls but no lookers and the atmosphere isn't nice because of the lack of customers. Some bars have about 20 girls and not ONE customer.

Doesn't work all of the time, but sometimes you can turn things around. Once I sat down at a beer-bar with 20 girls and no customers and everyone was bored so I bought a bottle of Sang-Thip and half-hour later there was a riot...

Archived