Grottino

thai3

Fantstic rooms, no view though at the back and little light. Good tellys that you can plug portable DVD player into. A bit overpriced compared to the competition at 1700 not inc breakfast, quite a bit more than majestic for example. Keep out of the restaurant area it's horrible and really lets the rest of it down. Best part is private entrance from soi with card, handy if you want to bring a hoard of ugly girls back that you might be ashamed of the next day. Cannot overstate the bad taste of the outside and downstaris compared to the rooms , chalk and cheese.-peter

I intended to move out today after almost no sleep last night-party in next room until 5 a.m. But the manager seems a good sort and tells me they are moving out today. Right arsehole next door who did not even have the guts to open the door at 3 am to explain the racket-made poor thai girl answer instead, some of the types you get in thailand these days,piss heads who cannot hold a drink should be fined 2,000 baht!-peter

No offers now though. Arseholes moved out, cleaning lady told me there were 4 of them staying in the one room WTF? no wonder it was noisy, also said room was filthy and they was always drunk. Seems like it might be attracting the wrong sorts already, i'm there so must be!-peter

Mentors said:
thai3 said:

No offers now though. Arseholes moved out, cleaning lady told me there were 4 of them staying in the one room WTF? no wonder it was noisy, also said room was filthy and they was always drunk. Seems like it might be attracting the wrong sorts already, i'm there so must be!-peter

going back to Zenith ? :cover::cover::cover:

(note: A Grottino (call Grotto) you can try in the italian part of Switzerland or in the Northern part of Italy, but not in BKK ;)

Please dont try your luck with The Park (Soi 7) :: or Hotel Somerset (Soi 15). ::

;)

I reckon those 4 were probably so noisy because they were holding a bloody Thai karaoke sing-a-song in the room, eh? ::

Mentors, you might be surprised to know that I like the Grottino too. Something about the saying of the perfect Europe - Swiss organisation/hotels, English police, etc versus the nightmare (English food, Italian bureaucracy, etc)::

Btw, I've been told bookings are getting full around Christmas/New Year now.

Archived