Bangkok-Pattaya in low season (part 8)

Again thanks for the reactions to Part 7.

GOOD GIRLS, BARGIRLS - BARGIRLS, GOOD GIRLS

In my room it's terrible hot when I wake up. I had switched off the aircon in the middle of the night because the cold waked me up.

My Classroomgirl is awake already. Sometimes I wonder if the girls really DO sleep in my room or that they just pretend and are waiting all the time for me to wake up.

We repeat the "boomboomsession" from last night and after we have showered, she makes a proposal : she wants to stay with me the next days for 1000 baht per day (+500 barfine). Although this doesn't sound bad, she's not the "keeper" I have in my mind. I can have a good conversation with her,unlike the Nanabeerbargirl. But I wished she had the looks and the sexual attraction from the Nanagirl.

I tell her that I don't know yet what I will do.

I still haven't put Phuket out of my head.From my hotel I cross the street and go into the travelagency near the post-office to ask some information about the airlineschedules.

A very cheerful lady helps me: she's laughing and joking all the time.She's different from other regular Thai girls I've met; she speaks excellent English and behaves not shy and more loose.

She tells me that there is no direct flight from Pattaya to Phuket,only via Koh Samui.If I want a direct flight I have to go back to Bangkok first. She notices that I don't like that. "Why don't you go to Krabi?I flew to Krabi last weekend and I really like it because it's beautiful,quiet and there are no bargi...". She swallows the last words as if she's afraid to say something wrong.

I think she's guessing what type of tourist I am.

Joking and laughing, she says :"If you decide to go to Phuket you book here ok? I gave you so much information already.If you don't book here I come and kill you".She almost falls of her chair from laughing.

I tell her I'm not sure if I will go because of the weathersituation and also that time is pressing because my holiday is ending soon.

"Why you stay for such a short time in Thailand then?: she asks.

I reply:"Some falangs have to work for their money too,you know? I have only 3 weeks holiday every year".

I notice that my words make her think.

I leave the office and think to myself :"I've never met such a cheerful and funloving regular Thai girl.

Then she comes after me: "WAIT, I give you my e-mail".

She gives me a small businesscard signed with her name. I notice that her familyname is the same as the name of the agency (it's a LTD. company). On the back of the card she writes her first name and her private e-mailadress. It says: "BIGGIRL". Well, she sure is a grown-up girl and a very cheerful and cute one.

She hands the card over to me and goes back inside.

A bit puzzled,I'm standing there on the street. Why is this girl showing interest in me? She's not poor herself (and she is 100% sure NOT an ex-bargirl).

Nah, mai pen rai... I think of one of my "LOS-rules" (to keep my hands of the regular girls, except for when my intentions would be serious) and I decide to forget about her.

Note to Newbies: I think it's not bad to make some "rules" for yourself; when you go to Thailand, you will be overwhelmed and confused sometimes in certain situations and having some "rules of action" for yourself helps you to avoid doing things you might regret later on.

In the final part of my reports you can read what the rules of action are, that I made for myself.

I head over to Kiss restaurant on Second Road.The breakfast overthere costs half of the price you pay elswhere and the quality is the same.

Because Pattayaland doesn't turn me on that much any more in the afternoon,I decide to try a few other afternoon-gogo's today. Besides that I also want to avoid seeing the Bubblesgirl again.

My first stop is Nice 'n Sleazy in Soi Yamato.Quite a few girls inthere but no girls I'm interested in, so after drinking my beer I cross the street and step into PlayPen again. Same like last time they again have only 4 dancers and I find out that one of the two 'great-body' girls is also the "temporary" mamasan. She sets me up with the other 'great-body' dancer.

This girl is a bit shy and her English is "nit noy" but she is sweet,modest and nicelooking and that's what I like. Mamasan says that I can take the girl for ST upstairs.

When I tell her that I only like LT she says that this girl doesn't like LT. I think it's more a matter of being afraid to lose 25% of their dancers when she goes out for LT, but anyway I decline her ST offer.

I walk down Soi Yamato and on BeachRoad I stop into TQ1. Same as last year I find the girls inthere a bit indifferent but I like the atmosphere and the music in this bar. No gogobar is sooo relaxed as TQ1 in the afternoon. The falangs in TQ are mostly drinkers and it seems like some of them don't have interest in the girls at all; they just want to chat and drink with their friends in a cosy place.

When I leave TQ at 6.00 pm I feel that it wasn't a good idea to drink beer this afternoon as my throat hurts even more now.Maybe a shower will help to feel better.

My plan for tonight is to hit Happy a gogo and maybe a few Soi Diamond-gogo's and after that a few of the Pattayaland-gogo's.

I MUST find a HOT girl tonight!!

Happy a gogo has just opened when I enter the bar and I'm the first customer.This gives me the opportunity to have a relaxed and profound look at all the dancers and I conclude that they have quite a few very nice girls.

A cute,little beauty who I bought a few drinks for lately, spots me and comes over to me after her danceshift.

In fact this girl could be the "keeper" I'm looking for, but 1. I'm not sure yet if she's enough interested in me and 2. she's not feeling happy last days and I know why because she told me her story:

She came back to work again 3 weeks ago after having been at home in Isaan for ONE year. She has an English boyfriend who's 30 years older than she.She met this man more than one year ago shortly after she started working as a bargirl.He said he loved her,wanted to marry her and he would send her money every month if she stopped working.

She told me that she has waited ONE year for him,behaved like a good girl and never went out, but her boyfriend hasn't come back to LOS since then, although he is still sending her money. He doesn't tell her why she has to wait so long and also doesn't tell her about his situation at home.

When she got sick of the waiting and also because she thinks that this man is still married in his homecountry, she decided to go working in the bar again to find another boyfriend to marry.

Since two days her boyfriend knows she started working again and now he's very angry and wants her to stop work.

She doesn't know what to do now and is quite depressed. Believe it or not but the few times I have spoken to this girl I could see that she is genuine in her feelings to that man (who's 30 yrs older than she!).

I read often at the messageboards how guys complain about a bargirl being unreliable and not telling the truth. But when I hear the other side of the story now and then; I can only say "what comes around,goes around".

My view is that Thai girls accept more shit from you than any falang woman and also that they are much more patient with you, but once a certain line is crossed and they become embittered..then they can get real ugly.

Tonight this girl again not feels happy and as I'm looking for a HOT girl tonight I decide not to waste any more time because I' ve just seen a stunner in very sexy streetclothes who's standing near the toilets. I decide that I have to go 'pipi'.

When passing by her I see that she's not only cheerful but also breathtaking beautiful. When I come back from the toilet I say to her:" didn't I see you in Dollhouse-gogo before?".

Friendly smiling, she replies:" I'm not a bargirl you know".

"Yeah right, and my name is Bill Gates": I think too myself.

But I then find out that she's telling me the truth. She introduces her falanghusband to me and he tells me his lifestory which is very interesting.

He was married to a bargirl before but this girl took him for a ride.After their baby was born, she used the baby to withdraw money from him. He managed to divorce her (was very difficult) and he decided to move to Pattaya. Because the kid stayed with him,he needed a babysitter and this is how he met his new stunning wife.After a few months he fell in love with her and after having persuaded her that he was sincere, this virgin agreed to marry him.

He's 4 years with her now and I notice they are still deeply in love with eachother.

He tells me: "you know, regular Thai girls are different from bargirls; in fact they are really boring. It took me two years and some 'funpills' now and then, to change her into a more loose,free and funloving girl.

At first, she found bargirls dirty and was very reluctant to visit any bar, but after I managed to change her I'm the happiest man in the world". Well,I can believe that! I ask her if she maybe hasn't a sister but unfortunately her sister is already married with a Thai.

I think that what this guy did was the most ideal: while most guys try to change a bargirl into a good girl which often doesn't work out well, he did the opposite: he changed a good (but boring) girl into a funloving and outgoing one who doesn't mind to go out in a gogobar. The result is that he has stunning girl, who is dressed to kill, but NO way she will ever be unfaithful to him or bullshit him.

Funny is that every time the guy goes away from his girl to chat with a friend, his wife is surrounded by falangs who have their eyes on her and not on the very nicelooking dancers from Happy.

It's already after midnight now and I decide to walk to Pattayaland. It takes a few bars but in Planetrock I find the girl I'm looking for: this girl dances so energetic and so sexy that I'm sitting there on my chair with a "woody". After her danceshow she continues the act in my lap and I almost think I'm dying. No need to say that I'm standing outside less than half an hour later with this hottie holding my hand.

2lucky1

twoluckyone@hotmail.com

Good report gotta agree with you about Kiss cafe, in three years that place has never done me wrong and such a great place to people watch. Any chance that the travel agency you went to was "malibu travel"

Thanx

Twoluckyone:

Nice report once again.

I must admit.. I sure would of liked to have known what was on the mind of that "travel agency" girl.

Did you get the feeling she was looking for someone to hang out with? Or was it your remark about some falangs need to work too, that made her have an interest? (work=$$$ being the buzz word)

Looking forward for your next report.

Troy

quote:

Originally posted by dirtroad:

Good report gotta agree with you about Kiss cafe, in three years that place has never done me wrong and such a great place to people watch. Any chance that the travel agency you went to was "malibu travel"

Thanx

No, it wasn't Malibu travel.

The name of the agency ends with ..Ltd. It's almost next to the post-office.

quote:

Originally posted by troydeere:

Twoluckyone:

Nice report once again.

I must admit.. I sure would of liked to have known what was on the mind of that "travel agency" girl.

Did you get the feeling she was looking for someone to hang out with? Or was it your remark about some falangs need to work too, that made her have an interest? (work=$$$ being the buzz word)

Looking forward for your next report.

Troy

It's just a guess, but I think that my words " some falangs need to work for their money too" made her think: "Oh,he's just a normal guy".

Since my hotel was across her office, there's quite a big chance that she has seen me later on holding hands with a bargirl.

So, her thougts about me will have changed then, I think.

Good report !!!!!! smile.gif" border="0

Quote: "

Nah, mai pen rai... I think of one of my "LOS-rules" (to keep my hands of the regular girls, except for when my intentions would be serious) and I decide to forget about her."

Funny, I have the same sort of rule too.

Ultraviolet

• 7 months later...

s.o.t.h.

i agree,most girls in bangkok,pattaya or phukt only see their rooms,their bar and a man's room.

they like to go in other places and have a look and compare to their bar.

i took my (ex) to bangkok on our way to nong khai and all she kept saying was "i want to go to patpong" and luckily our hotel was 200 yards away so we had a good night out.

i liked a girl in one of the king's group go-go's and my girl told me "you pay bar for her,boom boom,i sleep in toilet"

i declined,but wish i had done so,after all i had the GF's permission.

Archived