the tigress cannot change her stripes

bushpilot

Or can she? I suppose this is an age old question which will undoubtedly continue to baffle men for eons.

Anyway I'm not as smart I thought I was.

Last night I went to see "20K" again. She say's likes me but is also very plain about wanting me to buy her things. I realize she is poor and needy and want's to have the nice things money can buy. Don't we all? So I can't really fault her for that. What bothers me is that she is seemingly transparent in her selfishness.

One of the common criticisms western men have of western women is that they are seeming very selfish lot. But I suspect this might be a more universal trait. I know I myself can be a selfish prick at times.

I'm wondering if perhaps in thailand will the neediness be satisfied with less?

Also perhaps I'm looking this lady from my western perspective and should take the time to try to really find out her true nature.

We talked a bit and I found out she also want's the normal marriage children, family scenario. All respectable genuine desires I think.

Which brings it back to me. Someone mentioned in the other thread that I need to be clear in what I want.

Although it's occasionally quite entertaining I don't really want to be whoring around the rest of my life. I see numerous fellows in these forum that great satisfaction and happiness can be had from building something like a family.

Perhaps I answering my own question that maybe the selfishness I see in "20K" might be a reflection of my own selfishness. This might be getting too deep. ::

BTW thanks for not flaming me for posting the last thread in the wrong forum! :o

cheers

think_too_mut said:

It's rather a total lack of respect towards you, IMO.

IMO, you are openly taken for a ride, she may have even asked other girls to watch and enjoy what she does to you.

I'm afraid of that respect thing.. I doubt she entertains the other girls with me because we have been non sexual at the massage shop. And I know from several others customers she is known for her non-sexual massages. That's how I met her looking for a massage where I didn't get wanked.

I didn't mention that when I took her out last night I didn't take her to my house. I said I save that for girls I really trust.

I took her to the short time hotel and I was open about having brought two girls there a couple of nights earlier. You cant really hide anything from their network anyway. I knew I'd been spotted.

I also just realized the other meaning of "watching what she does to me" The one one you probably meant.

Archived