Third time lucky: part 2

SOAKWEED

FRIDAY: - had the "free' breakfast that Majestic offer and then back to my room to recuperate. Late afternoon, thought I should see what gives at Eden - seeing that I missed it last time. No sooner had I sat down than Marc inisted that I take the "last" room while I could, so up I went with two somewhat older ladies with their toys. Well, we went into the party room. The biggest bed I have ever seen! One day I vowed to go back for a real all-in party. Eden IS in a class all of its own. The two worked more on me that with each other - which was OK, but I feel that I still have to expereince true threesome action. Somehow, I felt that I had more fun with the two young ones from the night before. (Report part 1)

With wobbly legs I went off to my favourite beer bar. Time to catch up with someone I met on my first trip last November - who had reported to a mate that she REALLY wanted to see me again. (How eseily we are flattered.) It had been arranged for this night. I shall call her FUN. Not there yet, so I got drinking with two English guys - one older, the other just a lad of 20. Where was FUN? I asked and no one seemd to know until one of the "staff" said that she was away with her boyfiend somewhere, perhaps Koh Samui. Well, that was enough to turn me to drink! Decided to go on a pub crawl with these two sociable English guys. (I acted as if I was already an old hand ready to give free advice!!!) The young one insisted that we go to Bamboo Bar on Soi 3. We discovered why. He had found a girl who had her eye on him and had sent him brainless for free! She grabbed him again, so Dave (the ofer one) and I went off to Clinton to check out. I discovered that Thailand is now teaching me to hold my liquor better, though I was no match fo Dave, who was a cahpion dinker - so realised that I had to pace myself carefully - not to spoil late night action. Nothing truly insiring at Clinton, so then to Soi Cowboy. First time for me.

Perhaps, I did see enough, but was disappointed at what I did see. Perhaps it was the beer, but not up to NEP. So, it is getting late and we stagger nback to NEP. We try Hollywood and much better than last night for dancers. In fact we decided to that we would try and get the ones which we tought were the best. How to decide? Dave with his blonde hair and looks, got most of the attention, and soon a stunner had cchosen him sittting on his lap with her tongue down his throat. While this was going on I noticed a dancer who was "resting" with a coat over her shoulders - smiling at me. We both had found our companions for the night. I left first while Dave was now sitting on his girl's lap as she fondled him in public. I cannot remember the girl's name. I do remember that it was an exhausting night and that I actually did fet some sleep this time. I was wakened by my friend tneding to my nether regions with her tonge which was good start to Saturday.

Another Majestic brekkie followed by another morning's sleep. That afternoon went to Annies. The place was dead at first but seemed to waken as I talked with the manager who I had met on my first trip. His cockney accent and good humour is really great. He appoved of my choice. Whe she came close I saw that she was not young - but there is now subsitute for experience. Come again takes on new meaning! As I left I saw the one I had my first soapie experience with. (She is reputed as THE BEST). The manage challenged me to come back for a sandwich with both.

Then off to my favourite bar - where I enjoy the flirting with many of the good-lookers, not too pushy, most talk English, a fun place. I got drinking with a sociable American (New Englander?). He had the sweetest thing attending to him. I could see that he was settling in early. Then who should come along but FUN! Strange because I don't think that she recognised me at first asking IF I was Mr Robert. I assured that I was the one who had expected to see her the night before. "No, I not with boyfriend, I was sick in hospital." I decided not to make an issue of it, quite certain that she had been with someone who had lavished bahts on her. She then startled my American companion by hugging me and declaring undying love with kisses. We went off to the Majestic and wasted no time in getting to know one another again. FUN is truly experienced and knows some things that others don't. She also has a great sense of humour. Knows some German - and we mucked around in that as best as we could. Off we then went to a place chosen by her to eat. I had taken her to an Indian restaurant last year which was really a disaster because she hated it. So eating was to be her choice. We went to side Soi but I cannot remember where it was, but it was excellent seafood. After that a pleasant night was spent together.

(More to come in final report - number 3)

Archived