A perfect 10 in Pattaya !!!!

Pattaya is heaving at the moment so I made my way down Walking Street last Wed night wondering if I would get a seat in Living Dolls showcase. Opened the door to find about five customers in the place. Pattaya may be busy outside in the streets but the go gos are certainly not packed.

The place filled up a little at 10 just in time for the show but still many empty seats at the stage. Glad to report that the show here is still as good as it always has been ...........read between the lines here.........but this time one of the dancers in the second show number caught my eye immediately she stepped on the stage. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen on a go go bar stage. Perfect body, no tattoos, short black hair, beautiful face, great chest, larger than average but in proportion to her body, great bum...... just in MHO a perfect ten. ORGASMIC

The waitress sitting on my lap at the time told me she has just arrived from the village, never danced before, and certainly when she disrobed she kept her hands in front of her as she was definitely shy about her state.....

However, her bar fine is 1000 baht, in line with all LDS showgirls and God knows what she would have asked for LT...had I been free to try and BF her I might have found out, but I also reckoned a new shy girl with no English could have been a dreadful experience also. Someone will no doubt try her this week she is gorgeous.

But of course my perfect 10 is probably your 7/8 as discussed many many times on this board. Still for me this was a beautiful addition to the line up.

uniformguy

I barfined a girl very new to the scene a while a go from Happy a gogo...she spoke virtually no english,and was so shy and she kept breaking into tears all night for reasons,i could only put down to the fact that she was very new to the scene,and uncomfertable and uncertain.The sex was not that good but a great GFE....i returned to Happy 3 months later and she was doing the lesbian show LOL....doesn't take long to be inducted into the scene.

Hmmmmnnn if I had the slightest clue WTF a 'fata morgana' was I might be able to answer your question, but she was very real to me and quite sad that she will soon be 'inducted into the scene'.....she is already a showgirl.....

uniformguy

uniformguy said:

Hmmmmnnn if I had the slightest clue WTF a 'fata morgana' was I might be able to answer your question, but she was very real to me and quite sad that she will soon be 'inducted into the scene'.....she is already a showgirl.....

uniformguy

...if not a Fata Morgana, then it must be The "Wonder of Pattaya"! :)

That's why I keep taking the medication... I've had to increase the dosage to 11 Heineken per night now!

And it's working! I was caressing the most exquiste 10/10 tits in Carousel last night. Except I think the sheila had false teeth... she kept poking her tongue into the inside of her cheek, probably trying to dislodge a spot of kaeng paa moo from her dentures. All the better I suppose, so long as she takes them out before getting down to business. I'll find out tonight anyway!

:beer:

Archived