thai video in UK?

thai3

Yes that's the next thing to try. Problem is in UK finding good workman, if they turn up at all it can be difficult to get them to do a proper job. Recently had THREE carpet fitters not turn up, one plumber and one decorator. Got a decorator in at present who I will have to stay in tomorrow until he turns up to have words with, tells me he is a professional but I'm not sure in what-peter

I just sacked the decorator after one day. Today he did not turn up-phone at 9.30-I'll be there at 10. Come home from work he has not been. Rang him up and he tells me yesterday he had his 10 year old daughter here helping him (some professional) Bugger all looks like it's been done, I'll get some poles in or do it myself. English workmen are the biggest load of workshy lying bastards the world has ever known, I speak from lots of experience-peter

I feel your pain. Over a period of 6 years had my gaffe re-wired, central heating fitted, bathroom fitted, double glazed, kitchen fitted. An old biddy had lived in it before. When I moved in had a baby belling cooker with one ring working!

Currently assisting ex in her dealings with tradesmen. She completed on her pit in August. It was an empty shell with virtually everything needing doing. Since, she's had electricians in. Some of the lights aren't working. She's been trying to get them to come out and complete the job and has been told by the lead spark that he's broken his ribs. Had a plasterer in who half finished the job 'cos his mother in law died. Has had heating engineers/plumbers in this week who charged an exorbitant amount for a couple of call outs. Waiting for the back windows and doors to be installed. Meanwhile MFI, (it was a cheap house ), delivered a flatpack kitchen for assembly but have told her that the sink won't be available till the 25th January! Dunno what it is with tradesmen, builders and their ilk but they seem to spend an awful lot of time naffing houses up and doing disappearing acts for stacks of cash. We need another war. Put 'em all on the front line in the Electrician's Battalion or whatever and send 'em over the top. That would teach them a thing or two. Either that or stick 'em in the civil service with the rest of the workshy yahoos.

Archived