A Loy Kratong experience at Red Point

As I walked around Pattaya yesterday it was great to see so many of the girls dressed in the traditional Thai style costumes. Many of the bar girls looked fantastic in these costumes and loads of photographs were being taken.

Later in the afternoon I decided to go to Red Point my favourite ST place on Soi 6 and as I sat in the Song Taew I wondered if they would be dressed in these costumes or not. Well when I got to Soi 6 and walked slowly along the Soi I saw that almost all the girls were dressed in these costumes and some were allowing photos, not usually allowed.

All of the girls at Red Point were waiting outside and were all in full Thai costume the place looked so different and I didn't even recognise my usual lady. She found me and we went inside and had a drink. It wasn't long before we were upstairs and she started to try and undress.......

Have you ever tried to have sex with a girl in one of these costumes it was an incredible experience.....not the sex but trying to get the costume off and back on again. All the different pieces and clips and pins and she couldn't take the head thing off. Eventually we were both ready for a shower and the rest was as normal and really good as usual.

Then it was time to get dressed and she had no idea how to put the costume back on it was hilarious trying to work out how to put the variuos pieces back together. She told me that she had never worn this costume before and was totally clueless. We were standing in the middle of the room trying to work out how to put the skirt back on when there was a power cut !!! She turned around in the dark and whacked me in the face with the big crown on her head which I was sure would leave a mark and I would have to explain it to my GF. In the end there was no mark. She had to leave the room and get the old cleaner lady to help her put the costume back on. She left some of the bits off as she had got tired of it all by now.

When we went back downstairs I sat down with her for a quiet beer but some guy in a pilots cuniform came in and as it was a regular customer of hers she had to go and take care of him. I sat there with my beer thinking that she would probably have to go through the whole elaborate ritual all over agin in a few minutes and maybe several more times during the day.

Anyway a first time for me and a day I will always remember.

uniformguy

i hang out at King Kong and last year at Loy Krathong I took pics of all the girls in their outfits. They were quite happy to pose for the camera. I went and got prints made on 2nd Road across from Vientiane restaurant and gave each girl a pic of herself.

Cost me pennies and the girls loved it. Good face all around.

Archived