MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 23

sayjann

been a long time since i have continued my story of my last trip to Phuket and i apologise.

for those who have never read any of my previous FR's or those who have forgotten then i will give a brief outline.

i had returned to Phuket to see a Girl that i had spent time with on my 3rd and 4th visits.

the Girl was Nok and the previous Night to this FR i had decided to finish with her because she had lied one time too much.

woke up in the morning with a bad hangover and even worse temper.

i was furious with Nok and knew nothing would get us together again and wanted no memories of her.

after i sorted myself out i put various things Nok had ever given me into a bag.

i left the Hotel and walked to Bangla and jumped on a Motorbike and directed him to near where Nok lived.

i jumped off and walked the two Hundred Yards to her room and i approached the stairs and walked up.

i didn't want to see her and had the intention of just leaving the bag outside the room and walking away.

just my luck that she was coming down the stairs as i walked up and her face broke into her incredible smile.

i was stricken as she grabbed me and kissed me,but i had to be firm and i pushed her away and gave her the bag.

she looked inside and she knew what it meant and started to cry but i had already turned away and was walking away to get transport back to Bangla.

she tried to explain that she had gone to visit her friends and had only danced for 4 Hours and had gone with no man,went home at 01:00 alone.

i ignored her as i didn't want to listen to her and strode away.

she rushed after me and her mood had changed and she was now angry and started to berate me in Thai,but i ignored her.

she ran in front of me and said she wanted nothing from me and didn't want the bag and put it in the road.

i picked it up and forced it into her hand and told her to remember me for all time,she was special to me but i just could not accept anything from her and i couldn't see her again

i walked away and hailed a Motorbike and was about to be whisked away when she appeared again,standing in front of the Bike and yelling at the driver.

i was telling him to drive on,but he was very hesitant and the loud words were beginning to attract a large Thai audience as they sat in their little places watching us.

the slanging match went on and on and i urged him to GO and if Nok was in the way then run her over and fuck HER.

she finally gave him the chance to drive off and we were gone with her back in the distance and i never looked back.

she was totally history and i asked the Fella to drop me off at Bangla and take the long way round,i just wanted to enjoy the ride along the beach with the wind blowing in my face and giving me time to calm down.

got to Bangla and bought a paper and some cigarettes and made my way down Seadragon to spend time in Lion Bar to just sit and chill.

the Bar has a little 'porch' in front of the Bar with comfy wicker chairs and i liked to sit here as it was in the sun and i could observe the goings-on in the Soi.

the Girls never liked sitting there as it was too sunny and hot and would always try and get me and others to go into the Bar with the A/C,but i resisted.

saw something interesting happen after a while and i feared for a Thai Girl and 2 Falangs.

in the Bar 2 doors up,a couple of Falangs were inticed to stay for a drink and they sat with the Girls passing the time.

don't know what started the argument but 2 Girls started fighting and it was really vicious.

i have seen Thai Girls get angry with Men but never between themselves and i was amazed at how passionately they fought.

they used all the dirty tricks you would expect in a catfight and clothes were being torn off and body parts being exposed,and i admit I liked the sight of 4 tits exposed to the elements.

by this time a large crowd had come along and were obviously urging the Girls on.

then one of them picked up a Barstool and just whacked it over the head of the other one......fuck.

she was down,out cold and i feared for her as she might have been dead for all i knew.

i could see the blood on her head and i was really worried and amazed no-one really went to help her,most of the crowds attention was on the victor who seemed to be telling everyone she was the winner.

then to my amazement the Girl on the floor just got up and launched herself at her adversary as though nothing had happened,talk about amazing Thailand.......

by now the 2 Guys decided things had gone far enough and waded in and tried to break up the fight,BIG MISTAKE.....

the Girls fighting forgot about their issues and turned on the Guys and they were soon joined by other Girls from their Bar.

the 2 Guys were soon attacked by the Girls and i saw much scratching,punching,biting and screaming.

the Guys soon cut there losses and retreated away from the Bar and went away QUICKLY.

i sat in my chair smiling and ordered another Beer and settled down with the paper.

Sa wanted to chat but i was not in the mood for company and asked her to give me space and i would see her later.

i sat there drinking my Beer and reading the paper when things all went wrong again,i saw a shadow pass over my paper and as i looked up I saw Nok and the look on her face was frightening.

she was livid and started to scream in my face and i was soon to learn why people say"never upset a BG".

she stood there with 2 carrier bags and threw them to the floor and inside i saw everything i had ever given her in the past,the presents,cards,photos,clothes and all the e-mails i had sent her which she had had translated into Thai.

she started to demand my room key saying she wanted everything she had ever given me and she wanted it NOW.

no way was she going to my room and i just kept refusing and suddenly i noticed her roommate Bud standing a little distance away and i appealed to her to talk to Nok.

she said it was too late,Nok had crossed that line and was out of control.

a crowd started to appear to watch the stupid Falang get his comeuppance.

Nok was really ranting and turned her attention to the necklace she had bought me and tried to grab it and rip it from my neck.

as i was fending her off I asked Bud to take the carrier bags and take them back to their room.

she nodded and managed to get them and without Nok seeing and walked off looking very distraught.

Nok was getting more and more irate and finally i snapped and ripped the necklace from around my throat and threw it across the Soi.

this broke the spell and Nok just sank to the ground and sobbed away.

i was distraught and wanted to hold her but i knew i had to be strong.

we had spent many happy hours together,i had met her family in some backwater village and I had so many feelings for her,but it was over.

i stepped back and left her alone and she eventually got up and with tear streaked face walked away.

she stopped at the end of the Soi and looked back and i knew this was the last time i would ever see her.

i sat down and the Girls from the Bar emerged from the hiding places they had adopted when the shenigans had started and sat around talking in hushed voices.

Sa approached me and asked if i was ok and would it be alright for her to join me,but i told her no as i wanted to be alone.

she got me a Beer on the house and i just sat there thinking and drinking and one thought kept popping into my mind.

how did Nok know where i was?

i had never mentioned the Bar to her and never taken her there and i was puzzled.

the only thing that came to mind was that Lion Bar and Noks Bar were owned by the same person.

on my Birthday i had BF?d both Nok and Sa and maybe Sa had told Nok she worked in the Sister Bar.

Sa knew all about Nok and who was my #1 Girl and while she had shown jealous tendancies from time to time,she knew not to push things with me.

but perhaps she said something to Nok on the night out.

a few Beers and eventually i called Sa over and asked her to join me and we just talked and she said she was sorry,she knew what i felt about Nok.

soon the sun was going down and i knew i needed my regular early evening nap before the night ahead.

a few hours later i was out on the town again and joined Sa for a drink before walking to Soi Eric and English Bar.

tonight was going to be a quiet night and i was on a mission.

after the way i had treated Taa#2 the previous night she was my BF for the night.

she was a simple Girl,but a treasure and tonight she was going to be treated as a princess.

chatted to Danny at first and told him of the days events and he laughed and smiled.

he had seen the relationship between Nok and i grow and he knew my feelings for her,but also knew i was a big Butterfly.

i had taken enough different Girls into his Bar and of course i had BF?d enough of his Girls.

his final comment was ?this is Thailand,shit happens?.

all this time Taa#2 had been smiling at me and blowing kisses and i eventually called her over and a LD was bought.

the normal routine began with her massaging my hands and telling me?i love you,i love you first time i ever saw you and i want no man but you?......

strange that I had seen her a couple of night earlier on Bangla hand-in-hand with a Falang and she gave me a huge smile as we passed.

paid the BF and decided to take her for a meal and i took her to a good seafood place on Beach Road.

as we entered i picked up a Lobster from the tank and waved it in her face and she shrieked with laughter as i did so.

but she was horrified when i gave her the menu,?too much Baht for food,you cannot pay?.

i told her ?no problem? and said anything she wanted was hers to eat and she picked a Banquet.

the food was great and we fed each other much to the disgust of several Falang couples sitting nearby.

fuck them,this is Thailand and i will do what i like.

she was still horrified by the Bill even though it was less than 1500.

as we walked down Bangla i opened my wallet and gave her 5000 and she looked puzzled.

i told her it was hers to spend how she liked and the look on her face will be with me forever.

but a mistake i can tell you,clothes shops,clothes shops and more clothes shops.

she insisted on trying everything on and i spent so much time waiting for her instead of balling her.

she bought so much stuff and i got lumbered with carrying the bags as she skipped along knowing she had fleeced a stupid Falang.

but her final purchase baffled me,she bought one of those framed things which have the dried bugs in them.

i?m sure you know the ones i mean?,what does a Thai person want with one of them?

just about got back to the room with my arms falling off carrying all her new clothes.

we had even stopped off at the Satay stall and bought a late night snack and i was also expected to carry this as well,but no way.

we had the food and she wanted to try on the clothes again but i was adamant,this was my time and she was in my room for sex.

i put all her new clothes in the corner of the room and undressed her and the shower was had with both us washing each other.

the sex was good as i had been a good boy and not drank this night and finally after over 3 days i was ready to finish with a Girl.

Taa knew what we both liked and kept pointing to her face and saying ?you cum??

never one to disappoint a lady i pulled out and she jerked me off over her face and the popped me into her mouth and sucked away.

what a darling.........

Archived