Butterflies Are Free To Fly--Part 3--by Cent

Central Scrutinizer

Butterflies Are Free To Fly--Part 3

Greg stopped inside the doorway and slipped off his shoes and carried them to the bedroom he shared with his wife. He placed them on a shoe rack in the bedroom closet after wiping them down with a shoe rag and began to strip off his wet clothes, which he threw in a hamper near the bathroom door. "Have you been drinking?" he mimicked his wife's voice softly to himself in a sarcastic tone. He snorted in disgust as he headed into the bedroom's full bath and turned on the shower water. He looked in the mirror and saw he needed a shave so he grabbed his electric shaver and gave his jaw a quick mowing while the shower water heated up.

Lately Noi had been picking fights with Greg, making all sorts of snide comments about his drinking, which wasn't excessive he thought, and had even started accusing him of having a mia noi. (minor wife) "Shit." he thought, "One wife is enough! Who the hell would want to put up with two?" He frowned at his reflection in the mirror, cleaned the shaver and put it back in it's charger, and hopped into the shower.

While soaping himself down his thoughts returned to his date with the DC-10 bar girl he had been seeing lately. He was as excited about seeing her as he had once been excited about seeing his wife Noi in the early times of their relationship. Back when she was still slim and young, and sexy and fun to be with. She had once been what most guys call a stunner. Now she took him for granted, was gaining weight, never initiated sex, nagged like a fish-wife, and only wanted to have sex because she was so set on having a son with Greg. Which Greg seemed to think was more for giving her father a grandson than anything to do with having a son for Greg. Plus getting head had become a thing of the past, and had never really been part of Noi's aresenal of sexual weapons much to begin with, except at Greg's insistance at times in the beginning of their marriage. The honeymoon was over long ago, and the blush was off the rose in the bedroom department most times now anyway.

Her father was always going on about when would they would give him a grandson. Greg had no desire to father more children, two was plenty as far as he was concerned. Noi and he had plenty of battles about this subject a year or so after Sarah was born, and when Greg found out one day, quite by accident, that Noi had secretly stopped taking her birth control pills they had a huge argument. Noi had taken the girls and stayed at her parents house for three weeks before Greg could talk her into coming back home. He had promised her that they could try to have another child, then told her a couple days later that he had to take a business trip to Japan that week. While in Japan he went to a doctor and had a quick vasectomy. There was no business to the trip. Greg stayed for a few extra days to completely heal before returning to Thailand. The operation was simple, quick, and he tolerated the knife to his good friend well and without complications. No sweat.

Greg was adamant that he didn't want more children, resented the fact that Noi had tried to get pregnant without consulting him about it and talking with him, had even resorted to not taking her pills. He had been seeing a side of Noi these past few years that he had never seen when they first started their relationship. The wedding seemed to change her, and not for the better. She had steadily over the years become more and more of a pain in his ass. He had never met a woman so damned stubborn, easily angered, and willful, and wanting her own way all the time in his whole life. He knew the secret vasectomy was the way to go if he wanted to save himself a lot of grief and arguments.

She had begun to ask what was wrong a couple of years ago and was wondering why she hadn't become pregnant after the first couple of years. Greg had had to confide in a Thai doctor friend what he had done, and got him to tell Noi at a visit he had arranged at the doctor's office that Greg had developed some problems in his sperm motility and that they would probably have problems conceiving. The ruse worked and she never became suspicious, but this brought him some more shit from her, blaming him, and going on about it all the time how his cum was no good for making babies any more. At least he no longer had to worry about her getting pregnant again. He hated the subterfuge, but it did ease his mind and take off the pressure he had been receiving from her and her father to produce a son. The truth was she had been way out of line on the subject and he had stopped trusting her.

He finished showering and grabbed some fresh clothing from the closet after drying himself off. In the closet was a small tool box where he kept some tools for minor household repairs. It also contained a small drawer where he kept a supply of good lubricated condoms for his weekly butterflying sessions. He took two and placed them in his wallet and put it in his pocket, closing the tool box and sliding it back in the bottom of the closet. Greg went out to the kitchen and ate his dinner with the kids and Noi.

"Do you have to go out this evening darling?" Noi asked after they had finished eating. The girls were cleaning off the tableware and placing the dishes and utensils in the dish washer in the small pantry. "Yes dear." he said, "You know we have the company weekly meetings every Friday night. (Not true, as the meetings were actually held in the afternoons on Friday.) Plus some big shots from the U.S. are here this week from headquarters and I may have to entertain them tonight and may not be home until later than usual." He threw this in at the last minute to gain a couple more hours out tonight. "I have to go out and meet them at their hotel after the meeting for drinks and a conference before they return to the states. Don't wait up for me darling." he said. She started pouting and whining, and said something softly in a heated voice about him seeing his mia noi, to which Greg reply frostily, yet quietly, "Don't start that again, Noi. And not in front of the girls, please. I'm going now. I'll try not to wake you when I come in. I'll see you in the morning."

Greg got up from the table, gave Noi a quick peck on the cheek, and went to the pantry to say goodbye to his daughters. "Would you ladies like to go to the movies tomorrow afternoon?" he asked them both with a smile. They both squealed in delight, and he told them to look in the morning newspaper to see what was playing that they might like to see.

He gave them both a big hug and a kiss, said goodnight, and, remembering this time, grabbed his umbrella and went out the sliding doors to the patio into the moist twilight air. He went around the swimming pool, through the doors and the lobby and quickly hailed a passing meter taxi from the sidewalk. "Soi Cee, Soi Nana." he said to the driver as he settled into the back seat for the drive. His excitement returned and his thoughts drifted quickly to this night's impending sanook.

The traffic on Sukhumvit was light for once.

(to be continued)

Cent

• 4 weeks later...

Tony,

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. It's nice to hear feedback from you guys on what is liked (or not). This story is actually a longish short story. Fiction based on facts and observations of my own. If you didn't notice, I have posted part four here the other day. There's a few more parts to go before it ends. Still being written as I have the time and energy. Thanks again Tony. Glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for telling me so.

Cent

Cent,

PLEASE, PLEASE keep writing. You should make this a book. Wonderful reading and a perfect distraction from what I am really supposed to be doing right now.....LOL.

Thanks for the good writing

Tony

Archived