Have you been to Palm Villa hotel South Pattaya

tomx2

Never been inside this hotel but it looks pretty crappy from the outside....... the entrance way makes u feel the hotel is already closed.....the rusty barbed wire around the swimming pool doesn't make me wanna go inside the place......

Are you saying that the Vientiane restaurant is going to be demolished? This is my favourite restaurant in Pattaya. I really hope that your information is wrong.

uniformguy

uniformguy said:

Never been inside this hotel but it looks pretty crappy from the outside....... the entrance way makes u feel the hotel is already closed.....the rusty barbed wire around the swimming pool doesn't make me wanna go inside the place......

Are you saying that the Vientiane restaurant is going to be demolished? This is my favourite restaurant in Pattaya. I really hope that your information is wrong.

uniformguy

This is what a friend of mine told me yesterday. He was many times in the ugly old Palm Villa. The owner of that land wants to change since some years, now all contracts on this land running out (Palm Villa, Vientiane and some others) So thats why the Palm Villa don't make any renovations in the last years.

I dont' care about Palm Villa (has the oldest TV i ever saw in a hotel), but i like

Vientinae Restaurant also. :(

We will see what new will come

• 3 months later...

Archived