French posters?

thai3

did you come home safe ........ personnaly I finished the night at 8am dead drunk (and dead broke) in my fav strip bar !! .....

----------------------------------

sure did, had mucho fun guzzling it down and chatting with a dear friend of mine. (BTW, did you read here you could not have possibly enjoyed yourself along Suk after closing times, the great nightlife powers say so. Damned, you lied to me!!!! maybe you never went to Rio, jakarta....... :: :D)

A fav strip bar in Paris? Sounds really awful, condoleances! Glad I hit the metro and went back to my Home and Mom. If it was not for you, i'd live the life of a priest, when back in France....Burp!)

PS: put Bow' s cell # in safe place... In my memory.

"A fav strip bar in Paris"

Paris strip tease :: Enjoyed a weird one very recently in some king of sex swing restaurant... A stinky and totally gross fifty y o french lady spread her pussy wide open in front of our table. Almost puked... from the stench and the cognac. Even upstairs patpong is more pleasant

Also worth noticing was a guy around 75 y o along the only sexy bird in the place, tall, slim good looking blonde, fifty year younger than him. Even in the West there's a dim light of hope!!

Archived