MY FIFTH TRIP-DAY 24

sayjann

this morning i had strange thoughts.

for once Taa#2 wanted to stay with me for a while but i had other business and it was quite hard to get rid of her.

not that i wanted to,after a remarkable sex session i was ready for more but i had a ?date?.

Taa#2 was a little put out and just pouted as i walked her down the road and put her on the motorbike laden down with her new clothes.

i went off and was looking forward to meeting someone i had not seen for around a Year.

about a Year previously i had BF?d a Girl named Som and even though it was for only one night,we remained friends and i would normally go for a chat each night and buy her a drink.

we had also kept in touch when i returned to the UK and i had told her that i would be in Patong for a Month and she had asked me when?,she wanted to meet up again.

she had left Phuket and returned to her Hometown but wanted to travel down to say hello.

no problem for me and i was looking forward to seeing her again as i walked down Bangla.

she saw me first and called my name and i got a surprise,she had a very small Baby with her.

we embraced and went through the normal nice to see you,how are you?.

we went to a little restaurant i knew and just chatted about things in general and the she dropped the bombshell.......

she looked at the Baby and said there was a chance it was mine.......

she explained that i was the only Man she had gone with with no Condom and while i had always pulled out,this is no guarantee.

i was a little gobsmacked and was silent for a few moments and then i began to wait for the bad news.

i was waiting for the i need money talk and didn't know how i would respond,but then another surprise.

Som said she did not know if the Baby was mine and wanted nothing from me,just wanted to let me see the Baby.

she told me she was happy back at home and loved her Baby and that it was the best thing ever to happen to her.

i really didn't know what to say to her and she was aware of my thoughts and stressed she had?n't come to try and get money from me.

i was just in shock,i have never had Children and still didn't know how to react despite what she had said to me.

i looked at the Baby and saw some Caucasian features in her face and while i was a little wary of what Som had said,i wondered why she had travelled to Phuket to see me and give me this news but wanted nothing from me.

we had been together for around 2 Hours and she told me that she had to get back to Phuket Town to get the bus to Bkk and i decided to leap into action.

it may not have been my Baby,but i wanted to help her and said i would buy some Baby clothes to help her out.

she refused but i persisted and told her i wanted to,it would make me feel good.

she finally agreed and off we went and i bought a load of stuff for the Baby.

when it was time for Som to go back to Phuket Town i tried to give her some money for the bus fare and a little extra,but she refused.

i was a little put out by this,but she insisted she wanted nothing from me personally.

to this day i still do not know what her motives were and i don?t know if the Baby was mine,but Som and i are still in touch and she sends me photos every now and then of her and her Baby.

after we parted i felt quite strange and needed a Beer and just went to Lion Bar and sat down and i was soon accosted by Taa#1.

i had not slept with her for over a Week and was not really interested in her attentions,i was still thinking of Som and her Baby.

Taa#1 then started talking about something which was to cause us to fall out forever.

previously she had talked about getting her belly-button pierced and i had said if she was a good Girl i would pay for it.

she mentioned it and this time i refused to pay as she had been with a Guy for 5 Days and he had been paying her 5000 for each day.

i told her let him pay or pay for it out of what he had given her previously and she went off in a huff,never to talk to me again.

Sa joined me when she got back from shopping and asked if i was going to BF her that night?,and i said probably not as i didn't know my plans.

she didn't seem very happy and disappeared upstairs and i just sat there drinking on my own until darkness fell.

back to the room for my evening nap and the chance to freshen up and change.

as Rockhard was the first Bar i passed on my way out on the town i went in for a Beer and was soon joined by Noy.

hadn't been with Noy for a time and decided i would BF her tonight and as an afterthought i decided to take her 2 friends,the 2 Girls called Wan as well.

i had slept with them all in the past and thought with only 3 nights remaining of my trip i might as well go out on a high.

but i didn't really want to take them out of the Bar just yet,i wanted a quiet night on my own at first and arranged with them to meet me outside the 7-11 when Rockhard closed.

maybe i would be lucky that none of them were BF'd by other Guys and i would get all 3,but 1 or 2 of them would do.

had a quiet night on my own,just have a few Beers in various Bars and i had a shit time really,just not in the mood.

at 2 am I made my way to the 7-11 and pleased to see the 3 Girls waiting for me and i began thinking of the good time i was going to have with the 3 of them.

but..........

they told me they had just seen Nok and she had told them she was on the way to my room as there were things she wanted and they said she didn't seem very happy.

fuck it I thought,i couldn't take the 3 of them to my room and i didn't want to see Nok and i had a rather petulant fit and cursed Nok.

Noy was a little unhappy seeing me like this and attempted to calm me down and said i was welcome to come and stay in her room for the night.

well i finally had a result and the 4 of us jumped into a Tuk-Tuk and made the short journey to her room.

discovered that Noy and Wan#1 shared a room and Wan#2 lived 2 doors away so very cosy.

the 4 of us were in the room and Wan#2 decided she didn't want to stay for the night and asked if it would be alright if she went home.

i was a little disappointed but as i had not paid a BF it was not a problem and off she went.

Noy,Wan#1 and i showered and sex was interesting,better than the previous time i had had a 3some with them.

after the sex Wan#1 said she was hungry and wanted to go out and get food and would not be long and i settled down to sleep with Noy.

Baby??

Have you considered arranging for a paternity test? If I were in that situation (actually, have been) I'd certainly want to know if I had a child out there.

Have you considered that when that child grows up, he/she may want to know who its father is?

Have you got any idea of the importance of identity to people?

I do not intend this as a flame, so please don't be offended. I simply believe we should be responsible for our actions. I'm not suggesting you should marry her and act as father, just investigate if this is true and take it from there.

i understand your point exactly.

i have discussed this matter many times since the incident with people and most are of your opinion.

but what i wrote in the FR is a condensed report and i find it difficult to explain what happened or what was said exactly.

she had been in Patong for a couple of Days with friends but i only saw her for around 3 Hours.

it was at the end of my holiday and she had to go and i had no time to do anything about the matter.

if we had met when i still had a few weeks left i would probably have seen if i could have found out for sure.

but i couldn't force her to go for a test,couldn't make her do anything against her will.

i couldn't physically pick her up and take her to a clinic for a test......

as i said she was very adamant that she wanted nothing from me,she was not positive i was the father.

ok,i didn't wear a condom but we all know that wearing one is not 100% perfect.

she took a lot of persuasion to let me even buy some baby clothes.

i have thought about this matter long and hard over the Years and have wondered about a possible motive.

we wanted nothing except for me to see the baby.

but as i say she is very happy at the moment and i always enjoy hearing from her and receiving photos of the pair of them,i wish her the best of luck.

>ok,i didn't wear a condom but we all know that wearing one is not 100% perfect.<

I'm being polite! I'm continuing to be polite!

Sayann, you write extensively, and often project the idea that you feel benevolent towards the girls, that you're treating them nicely, respecting them.

Has anyone ever told you that fucking a prostitute without a condom is putting her life at risk (never mind about yours) and that of those succeeding you, who may be equally stupid.

And don't give me that crap about "wearing one is not 100% perfect"

no but 98%.

Not wearing one increases her risk at dying from AIDs 50 times vs wearing one.

Had you considered the risk of her baby contracting AIDS from her, you or any oither punter who may have been as stupid as you?

After all, if such a sensitive nice guy as you demonstrated to this naive BG that condoms aren't really necessary, she may have dispensed with them since.

Sorry mods, I'm not really flaming, just venting a bit.

>she had been in Patong for a couple of Days with friends but i only saw her for around 3 Hours.

it was at the end of my holiday and she had to go and i had no time to do anything about the matter.

if we had met when i still had a few weeks left i would probably have seen if i could have found out for sure.

but i couldn't force her to go for a test,couldn't make her do anything against her will.

i couldn't physically pick her up and take her to a clinic for a test......

as i said she was very adamant that she wanted nothing from me,she was not positive i was the father.

ok,i didn't wear a condom but we all know that wearing one is not 100% perfect.

she took a lot of persuasion to let me even buy some baby clothes.

i have thought about this matter long and hard over the Years and have wondered about a possible motive.<

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

sorry, if there would have been the slightest chance this was my offspring, I would have been there like a shot, dragged her of for a paternity test, even if it meant I had to bribe her. And yes, she would have been open to that bribe.

No excuses about not knowing where she is, you're still in touch.

In respect of the moderators, I'll refrain from the expletives I had lined up to describe your attitude and behaviour. I invite my readers to imagine them.

After all, if such a sensitive nice guy as you demonstrated to this naive BG that condoms aren't really necessary, she may have dispensed with them since'

so you think i persuaded this naive BG not to wear a condom?

she was the star of her Bar and had been working for 6 Years at the time and was very hardcore in her attitude.

i may have been the first and only who she went with without a condom(that's what she said),and we all know that the BG's always tell the truth and would never dream of bending the truth a little.

i welcome your comments and respect them,we all have an opinion wether people agree with others.

i doubt wether i am the only person here to go bareback at sometime.

i am different to you,i am not the sort of person to have dragged her down Bangla by her hair and forced her to have a needle inserted into her body.

i wish at the time i knew of a clinic which would have produced the result within minutes.

as i have said twice,she refused to accept money from me and it took a lot of persuasion to get her to allow me to buy things for the baby.

i'm not the sort of person to 'bribe' anyone to do anything that was against their wishes.

i suppose it would be alright in your eyes if i 'bribed' an anal virgin to let me have my wicked way with her in that manner?.

no matter if i hurt her and she didn't really want to do it but money was more important to her.

and yes i do know where she is,some backwater place called Surin.

i suppose you will tell me it would be easy to find her when i do not know her name or what her address is.

and also easy to send money when i have no details of her bank account,even if she has one.

our only contact is by e-mail.

i better stop here and not post the last 3 days of my visit as things got worse and you will certainly take me off your Christmas card list.

and all those expletives you had lined up do not worry me.

i'm a grown Man and have had things said about me for Years,i do not worry about how someone in Cyberspace perceives me because they and you do not know me.

i've been on this Board for almost 3 Years and i think a few of people who know me in person and as friends on the Board will say that i am not really controversial or gets involved in flaming wars.

i don't see the point of wasting the valuable space on this Board by us bitching at one another.

if you want to carry this on then lets do it by PM......agreed?.

as i said in my previous post i respect what you have to say and that you would have done things differently.

but we are not all the same.

BTW i am checked for all STD's,HIV and 7 various other blood diseases every 28 Days and for the last 13 Years have ALWAYS tested negative for everything.

edit....

just had another thought and would welcome your thoughts on the matter.

will post in the morning........ :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

>i am different to you,i am not the sort of person to have dragged her down Bangla by her hair and forced her to have a needle inserted into her body. <

I like the concen about her human rights.

However, there is not only her rights in this equasion, but also the rights of a baby. She suggested it was your child, then the child has a right to know it's identity. Since between the three of you, the child is the one with the least power, and the one who had no say in its creation, IMHO the rights of the child become more important then those of the adults.

I'm sure you wouldn't have had to literally "dragged her down Bangla by her hair and forced her to have a needle inserted into her body."

If this woman previously worked by selling her body for money, she would have been open to a monetary encouragement to do a paternity test. Besides, no needles into her body, just yours and the baby's. No worse then a bloodtest for STD, which you frequently do. I suspetc she's also done those before, and the promise you pay for testing her baby, out of concern for its wellbeing, would have made sense to her.

>i wish at the time i knew of a clinic which would have produced the result within minutes. <

Hey, this is day 24 of your fifth trip. I would have thought by then you're not a newbie anymore, and would have worked out what services you get where. The same place that can do your STD tests can almost certainly do paternity tests, or refer you to one that does.

>i suppose it would be alright in your eyes if i 'bribed' an anal virgin to let me have my wicked way with her in that manner?.

no matter if i hurt her and she didn't really want to do it but money was more important to her. <

Sorry, that maybe your fantasy, but not what i said. Forced anal sex is not the same as taking a bloodtest to determine the paternity of a child, don't dramatise.

>and yes i do know where she is,some backwater place called Surin.

i suppose you will tell me it would be easy to find her when i do not know her name or what her address is.

and also easy to send money when i have no details of her bank account,even if she has one.

our only contact is by e-mail. <

Som travelled down from Surin to Phuket with a young baby just to see you! To me that suggests seeing you was important, and she wouldn't have done that just because of your pretty face. It suggests she had a more important reason. Maybe you only had her email address, but if she came to Phuket from Surin to see you, no reason you couldn't travel to Suring and email her and say "I'd like to see you".

If she kept in email contact, she would have been interested, the girls tend to do emails not just for fun, but for business interest.

>i better stop here and not post the last 3 days of my visit as things got worse and you will certainly take me off your Christmas card list. <

I'll go home and take my ball with me!

>and all those expletives you had lined up do not worry me. <

i didn't say them, did I. I just got hot under the collar because it triggered off paternity history for me. I believe children have the right to know who their parents are, and parents have the duty to take care of their children. "parents" is not just a mother, it is mother and father. just because a mother is reluctant to follow up on the possible father, doesn't take away the duty of a potential father to follow up.

I believe us falang men who P4P need to be responsible, and take responsibility for the consequences of our actions, including children, and concern for the health and welbeing of the women we play with. I may be a stick in the mud, but bareback fucking to me is putting another person at risk of a fatal disease.

I too get myself tested regularly, but know that between tests, if I would do bareback with two different girls, I could infect the second with what i may have picked up with the first. It simply is irresponsible.

The fact that she was a 6 year veteran of the scene, and 'hardcore', would have made me run a mile to put on a condom.

We've had this discussion here before, and I suppose there's a stand off, between those who do BB, and those who don't. One of the reasons I reacted to your story was because you are the one who keeps on writing about how much you love/like/care about the girls, and try to be a "nice guy".

Well, IMHO, nice guys don't do BB, and nice guys will do anything they possibly can to follow up on suggestions they may have a baby somewhere..

>i'm a grown Man and have had things said about me for Years,i do not worry about how someone in Cyberspace perceives me because they and you do not know me.

i've been on this Board for almost 3 Years and i think a few of people who know me in person and as friends on the Board will say that i am not really controversial or gets involved in flaming wars.

i don't see the point of wasting the valuable space on this Board by us bitching at one another.

if you want to carry this on then lets do it by PM......agreed?. <

Sorry mate, you post in public about your experiences, you are proud to tell us about your conquests and achievements. I respond in public. Not out to flame, feud or bitch, just trying to point out what I think is irresponsible behaviour. Sorry if I rain on your parade.

>BTW i am checked for all STD's,HIV and 7 various other blood diseases every 28 Days and for the last 13 Years have ALWAYS tested negative for everything. <

if I play Russian roulette, just because the chamber was empty yesterday doesn't mean it will be today. The chance of picking up aids or any other disease doesn't have anything to do with past record, just with the possibility the next BB girl may have it.

>edit....

just had another thought and would welcome your thoughts on the matter.

will post in the morning........ <

Interested to hear it.

i have no real problem with your comments,that is why we are here on a Forum.

to discuss and put across a point of view or an obversation.

you assumed at least one thing which was wrong and i wanted to explain a little more about the matter.

people react differently when situations arise and to this Day i cannot explain properly in words how i felt or what i thought.

i understand you would/might have gone about things in a different way and i respect you for that.

you talked of problems with the same subject in the past but of course i know no details.

i had a 3 Hour window and was in a foreign country and i still do not remember if i ever thought of a paternity test.

if i knew the Girl in my country and i saw her everyday then i imagine i would do things differently.

and no i did not really know of anywhere where i could go for i test if she agreed to it.

i knew of a Clinic where Girls would go for their check-ups,but would not have known my way there.

i once visited Phuket Hospital at 3am and very pissed but i do not know if that kind of test could have been performed there,not all Hospitals perform the same tests.

where i work there is no facility for a paternity test.

i presume you think i am not the best kind of Man in the World and i have no problem with that as i,along with everyone cannot/and will never be perfect.

these FR's of mine are a diary of what happened,warts and all.

i will not leave anything out which might be perceived by others as wrong,they like you are entitled to an opinion of me and what i done or didn't do.

i have not gone bareback with a working Girl for over 2 Years and cannot imagine doing it again in the future.

i am now happily settled with my GF back home and yes we do it BB.

we are both healthy and as i said checked every Month and as we are both totally faithful to each other i would hope we would be safe from catching anything.

in our jobs we are highly at risk from all bodily fluids and we deal with them everyday.

i am at risk from something called MRSA which is highly contagious and airborne.

it is such a simple bug but kills thousands every Year,many more than die of HIV in the UK.

i only suggested talking by PM as these chats between us are a waste of time and wasting space on the Forum.

we are in a catch-22 situation where neither of us will agree with each other.

and yes i will post the last few Days of my trip and again you and others will be disappointed in my actions,but sometimes many people may not be able to control the situation.

my last word on this matter as we are just going round in circles.........

Archived