Farang bars/restaurants in Udon Thani?

fatbastard33

sure I did trooper & they were far better than the so called high profile ruski whores your fellow helsinki biz men mingle with at mikado club or alcatraz @ 150eur++

moreover I'm sure they're on par with the ones found in udon they sure were compared to the 'massages' I had in LOS upcountry...

but actually I wouldn't really recommend koh kong I'd suggest you rather move to siam riep, 'snooky' or cambodia's capital for p4p.

and please for the p4p challenged no harsh comments from the guys who actually never tried it out themselves, but only go by the severely biased views so prevalent on this very board!

we're just here to exchange info & experiences on sanuk in LOS & surrounds no?

Didn't mean to be rude, just that I drove through the chicken farm in Sihanoukville and decided that maybe p4p in Cambodia isn't for me :).

And yeah, cannot understand why someone is willing to pay 150 EUR for the Russian ladys in Mikado. Last summer I was stopped on the street when walking past Mikado at closing time. I offered the lady a 50 EUR for a quick shag and almost got slapped ::

Oh maybe I was rude instead then - my fault ;)

There's enough room for people here who think p4p also include countries outside LOS like cambo or helsinki, but also people like yourself who think only LOS is good enough :neener:

Next time don't accept slaps from snobby ho's in your own country - call the cops :hubba:

But if I had to choose I'd go with one of the hot dancers down in alcatrez 'pub' if only they'd let me :drunk:

• 5 months later...

'kakuka' posted this about udon brothels on btf:

"In Udon thay have these motorized rickshaws. One of them offered me to take me to puuyingbungalows which he told me was much cheaper than the regular places ( I speak thai). He took me to soi 2 and soi 3 which is enough asking for. Here you will find around 10-15 brothels/shags with from about 15-40 girls in each. The atmosphere is ok. The girls are from prob. 1x-23 and some real stunners I think. They cost most places 300 Bath for an hour. Maybe 500 if farang. You can do them twice if you want. I tipped them all. One of them I did more times. Came back for her. She could do anything. Also anal. Some girls wanted my number also. In one street the girls stand outside the shags. I got one for 200 Bath. Its the best experience I had here I think. Just ask for soi 2 or 3 or puuying bungalow. they know what u mean. One thing I fear is that its forced girls but not easy to see. I talked to some of them and I think it is. So stay out if u dont like that. And be careful. Lots of very very young girls. I stayed with the same driver all the time. He was my guide. I tipped him and offered beer. Same regarding mamasans. A tip could save u from problems always. If anybody know similar places in the kingdom let me know pls."

Archived