Day 8,9 mykal

Day 8 Kevin and I are due to go to Pattaya. I kind of liked the city of Bangkok with the skytrain making me very comfortable and the countless vendors and the large malls. We put the Pattaya trip off twice from Monday to Wednesday. I did not know if I wanted to be stuck at some beach resort. Boy was I wrong!!! We talk a taxi down from 1500 baht to 1400 (not much talking there) and in no time were drinking screwdrivers in the back seat. We arrive in Pattaya at about 5pm We check into our hotel The Haven. Another thanks to the board for that suggestion. Nice rooms with very nice black tiles in the bathroom. Good TV, radio clock, in room safe, and VCD player for 850 baht a night. We were very impressed. We shower get dressed and go to 2nd road and buy some DVDs which I have finally played on my moms DVD computer being out of zone for America DVD players. We head back to the hotel, listen to CDs and then head for Walking Street. We eat at a seafood restaurant which was very satisfying and cheap and start doing the rounds. The on time in my life I can actually say there were way too many girls. Well wait, there is no such thing so I take that back. smile.gif" border="0 We go to a beer bar that is surrounded by many beer bars close to the end of Walking Street and shoot a few games of pool. Kevin says "Mike look over there". I see this cutie about 5'6", dark skinned, very thin, little gap in her front teeth, and a nice set of D cups. I am looking at her and she is looking at me. Her tits are HUGE. I can see the veins running through them as she is exposing them a little with her outfit. They were very real. Kevin and I both agree she is 100% woman. I approach her and say "HI". She says "HI" back immediately and says "where you go"? I say "I am just walking around". She says "pay bar now lets go hotel, where you stay"? I say "I can't I am hanging out with my friend right now". She says "ok give me hotel number and I come what time"? I say "2:30am". She says "ok I meet you then". Kevin and I double back to walking street and end up at an upstairs bar called the HIP HOP bar. This would become "home bar" in Pattaya. We went in there and absolutely took over. We had the CD case out and lined up about 10 songs, we are playing this game with the girls involving dice and those numbers on wooden planks. The girl said every time double ones or six come up either you or us buy drinks. We got sloshed and ended up with a pretty sizeable bill. It was ok because we were playing what every we wanted on the music system and the women made us feel at home. I say "Kevin these women are stunners and they are buying some drinks lets get them back to the hotel tonight". Kevin says "sure thing". We then find out that the stunners we were playing with were the owners and not barfineable though they want to hang out the next day and show us around. I said to the one stunner that was spending a lot of time with me "yeah you can show me around the bed". She did not think that was real funny after she extended an offer to take us sightseeing. But she could not understand the sights I wanted to see were under that dress. For a nice game of pool see the light skinned curly haired girl named Japoon at the hip hop bar (she is good). Tatoo on her left shoulder I believe. We leave the Hip Hop Bar and head back up Walking Steet and end up at that same set of beer bars described earlier. Kevin spots a short little brown skinned cutie with a nice set of jugs. He stops and talks and then starts playing pool with her. It is now about 1:30am. I look for the girl I gave my hotel info to and she is not around. I ask her coworkers where she went and they say Tony's or Marine disco. I go to both, checking out the scene and I like Tonys for the nice colors around the disco and the professional atmosphere. She is however no where to be found. I head back to the beer bars and it is now close to 2am. Damn, I am not seeing anything I want. Then Kevins's new friend who was playing pool goes to the bathroom and gives the cue to her friend. I look back and see this girl playing pool and she is about 5'5" light complected, pretty face, hair down to her shoulders, nice thick lower body, and those bee-stung lips just did it for me. I say "HI". She says "HI" back. I say "I pay bar you"? (my pidgin is getting very strong) She shakes her head yes. Kevin and I look at each other and pull out barfines post haste. We get a tuk tuk and head to the hotel. On the way I find out she is 19 and speaks no english. Not a problem by me! We go to our respective rooms, I eat a noodle and pork dinner for 30 baht I got in front of Tony's. After I eat we sit quiet for 5 mins then as if on cue turn to each other and tounge kiss for the next 15 minutes. So meaningful and sensual. Well as meaningful as it can be with a bargirl... After 15 mins we pull away smiling broadly at each other and she points to the bathroom and says "sholla". I jump up grab the towel and run into the bathroom. She showers after and then we both get into bed towels wrapped. We start kissing again and very slowly get into sex. The whole episode from start to finish including showers and kissing is about 3 hours. Not to mention my liquor content in my body makes for a very long session. We have sex again in the morning then get dressed as Kevin and his woman want to head to Jomtien. We go rent scooters right next to their beer bar me cautioning Kevins girl as she speaks some english to fight for a good price. We get 200 baht a day quotes and sign the contract. As we are doing this guess who shows up? The large chested girl from yesterday as we are right smack in front of her beer bar. She immediately approached me and said "what happen you"? I then remember the set-up. I had broken my first deal. I said "you actually came by"? She said "yes, come I go with you now". I say "I can't" and point to Ning my new love. She looks very disappointed and says "ok, please give me 20 baht for food I am very hungry". I point to Ning again and say "I can't". She goes "please I am hungry". I can't do that in front of Ning. I understand the face concept and did not want to compromise night 2 with Ning so I had to show Ning I was fully with her and ignore the other girl. The whole episode kind of broke my heart though. I felt sorry for and I was very attracted to her. I can't save the world though. Ning was all smiles after that incident. We then head for Jomtien. I got really carried away with the scooter on a down hill stretch and may have gottten up to about 60mph or so. I was scaring the sh*t out of Ning. She found some english telling me "slow" and hitting me on my shoulder. It took awhile for her to remember that word as I was going fast for quite awhole before she found that piece of vocabulary. We end up at Jomtien and eat various vendor foods from fried chicken wingettes to fried shrimp. Kevin and I rode jetskiis and drank many Singhas. The girls were having fun too. We took turns as couples going into the water. Ning swims like a fish turning to the waves and diving into them. I love playing with her in the ocean. At one point, we splashed each other with water like 10 year olds. We are quietly back in our chairs under the umbrellas and Kevin exclaims "MIKE WE ARE COMING BACK TO THAILAND"! We take the girls back to bar for their shift and told them we would be back later that evening. Kevin and I hit the hotel, shower, change and head to walking street and eat. We go back to Hip Hop bar and I start a marathon of pool with Japoon. She pays for some drinks for me and a few games of pool. Not to be embarassed I go get cash from the ATM and Japoon walks with me. She puts he arm around my waist and mine around hers. I had no sexual feelings for her until that walk to the ATM. She told me some things about herself and I told her some about me and we came back with an understanding that she was barfineable and she wanted to go with me. I had Ning so I had to put that rendzevous on hold. We head back for Ning and friend and go to Tony's where Ning and I "cut a rug" on the dance floor. We get some noodles outside of Tony's and eat at the hotel at the marble or stone table by the pool. I say to Kevin "it does not get much better than this". I call my job at 3am as it is 4pm there and hear that they think I am not coming back. They think I am in South Carolina visiting relatives, they don't know I am in muffy central. I speak to my boss who said someone probably started a rumor, but I don't feel too comfortable after the conversation. Ning comes out of the shower and sees I am in distress after hearing a little of the conversation on the phone and puts her face up against mine eyeball to eyeball and just stares at me. She has her own sweet way of communicating without speaking. I think "they can go to hell, I am in Pattaya"! Ning and I settle in for another night and another trifecta which is becoming par for the course for me. The next day more Jomtien and more fun nothing really noteworthy except that we dropped them off and came back played pool and then stupidly cut them loose without telling them. We could have done that move a little bit better but we were thinking with the other "head". We did leave notes the next day though an I am still getting emails. She is on the starting 5 whenever I am in Pattaya. That night after cutting them loose, Kevin barfines another beer bar cutie who stopped off at our former girls bar to tell Kevin to bring his ass down to her bar for some fun. Kevin had stopped her earlier on walking street as she had the nicest and biggest ass we have seen so far in Thailand. We stopped by Bubbles go go and a welcome girl dragged me in sat me down and proceeded to put her ripe behind in my lap. She had body! I was staring at her thighs and said "look right now you are in the lead let me walk around though and I might come back". She does the tears impression thing but I went back and barfined at about 1am. As we walked out she said bye to some Thai guy on a motorcycle and she said to me "friend". I say "boyfriend"? She smiles sheepishly and says "yes" I don't care he lost his turn tonight. We went into the room, watched Final Fantasy on VCD for 20 baht compiments of hotel reception and then we shower. I did not know what to expect as she turned quite professional on me after we left. She unwraps my towel and kisses me on my chest stomach and then... PAYDIRT! She blows me for like 10 minutes very deliberately... I like... I have sex twice and in the morning cut her loose. She was a fine thing and very nice but again no english. Thats ok with the english thing and these girls. WE CAN NEVER ARGUE! It is now Saturday and time to head back to BKK for my last night though Kevin leaves on Monday morning. I think about Ning all the way back to BKK...

Last day and night to come...

Mykal

I felt I was right there with you guys. I have a few spots I frequent on/near Walking Street and I was awaiting a name or two of one of my regulars possibly popping up. Subconciously hoping you didn't because of a small bout of jealousy (lol). Remembering the adage 'they're not my girlfriend, its just my turn'. Not sure if you guys had an opportunity to walk Soi 7 and 8 in Pattaya. If you haven't, you should next time. Can't wait for the next post. Hope the boss at work is understandable. I'm straightforward with mine. He even wants to come one day. I tell him 'I'm getting homesick (for Pattaya), gotta go back' and he understands.

Thanks!

Archived