2 Minutes ... C'mon Baby

the_numbers

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what you're saying OH, and finally I said something about the "2 minutes c'mon baby" line after about 30 minutes of shagging :o

"Sweetheart every time you say 2 minutes it adds 10 minutes." - me

It wasn't a clever quip either, moreover its probably true... I could have lubed her up I guess, but in the end it just all felt so much like deadweight.

At least she didn't pull one of those "hurt too much cannot" bits I've heard about :doah: I feel my luck could change - just have to get back in the saddle. Can't win them all.

Best,

the_numbers

numbers,

Had a girl last night that was worse than a starfish. She was a rigid starfish. A blow up doll would have been more fun! I would say your problem was not getting to know the girl a bit first, but the girl last night I had known for more than a year and had lots of fun with her in the bar, but just never barfined before.

It's a crapshoot sometimes and last night was snake eyes! Luckily, you can go right back out and roll the dice again ::.

Ranger

After laying pipe to some massage girl at a in house massage sauna in my hotel...she pushed me off her and demanded 3000 baht because, "You break pussy...it hurt to much...I not small anymore...give me money I go fix" There was a little blood...but that could be from anything! She started to get crazy and started crying and threatening me...I laughed right out loud! Are you serious...out came 500 baht and a, "get the fuck out!" With several, "You Bad Man...you have Bad heart" she leaves my hotel room!

They come to us all...

SB

It just shows you that sexual enjoyment is 90% mental which definately effects the physical response of it.

Last week i took a rainbow 3 tall chinese girl who was quite attractive.

But her body language along with the opening words on the bed "you go to be fast" just completelt bursted any excitement or build-up. It was over before it had began..

Some girls underrstand and others don't. It really is a hit and miss though personality is the probably the best indicator to eventual performance. Looks is the biggest erroneous predictor of outcome/enjoyment...

I can't image anyone taking this girl; a second time and she probably is clueless as to why....

Cardinalblue

2minutes - if they say that its a personal challenge - but seriously I agree with the other gents - show the lass the door and save yourself for the next raging beauty that wants you for your mind and your well -honed body ,

Convinced ? , me neither.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

New here on the forum, and really enjoy reading your posts, the info in invaluable, especially since I and 2 other mates will be going over in April. I have to say everyone will deal with these types of situations differently, but I'm definitely going to be quite stern and have some rules. Hell if i even remotely clue in on some of these stunts they pull, then there won;t even be a cab fare home. On the other hand if they perform above my expectations I dont mind giving them alittle extra, and I may even let them know this after we agree on a price for ST/LT. Even though its our first time in BKK, and Pattaya, we are from sydney and very street smart when it comes to dealing with Hooker/Dancers and the like, especially the other 2 I'm coming with. Hopefully might catch up with one or two of you over there.

Hi Maco88

You wrote:

[color:"red"] "Hell if i even remotely clue in on some of these stunts they pull, then there won;t even be a cab fare home." [/color]

A lo of the guys on this board give out big tips, cab fare, etc. I don't. If a girl wants to see me again, she had better not play 'the game of tricks' to try to squeeze as much baht out of me as she can.

Girls that play these kind of tricks also play tricks when it comes to going to bed. I just do not like being around these kind of woman. If you want to have a good time, find one who sticks to the price and does not shake you down afterwards.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

[color:"green"]

Archived