Slimy Toads Massage Report

I managed to copy his report and that of the "Barbers Shops" prior to the Deplhi downfall.

Does anyone want it reposted here, happy to do if you think.

WAZZA

By all means - post it. I was only a reader on delphi. Glad I found my way way back. I really find the information posted here valuable and it has helped me a lot. I travel to thailand 3 or 4 times a year on business and i like to keep up with the current info. It keeps me outa trouble or embarrasing situations. Thanks to all for contributing

Thought I'd add an update. I have been to the massage place in Washington Square couple of times for 2 hr oily. Both times the girls wanted 1000 Baht for below average HJ. Whatzz UP with that or is that a normal for that place? I do enjoy the oilys any suggestions on where to go in Sukhumvit Rd area. I always stay at the JW marriott.

quote:

Originally posted by WAZZA:

I managed to copy his report and that of the "Barbers Shops" prior to the Deplhi downfall.

Does anyone want it reposted here, happy to do if you think.

WAZZA

Yes please do.

The more good info extracted from the old sanuk board the better IMO

Cheers Al

ps I haven't got the hang of this new board yet

Thanks, for the advice. I had been doing a little exploring on the last trip with little luck. I wondered into a place just down from soi 4 it was like the first sign advertising oil massage and it was on second floor above a travel agent. Well after about 15 min. into this the girl wanted to take her clothes off and do a body to body and she wanted 4000 Baht ----couldn't get outa there fast enough. Guess I really looked like an american sucker!!!!! I'll give Baron's a try next time in June. I'll be getting in around midnight are any of the oily places open that late?

Pick a girl out of book, this must be a bigger lottery than the fish bowl. Why do they do this is it very small? Do the girls expect a tip on top of the 1500? I thought I might try this place next trip. Quite cheap considering there are a lot of Japanese in that area.-peter

quote:

Originally posted by greedisgood:

golfer--

Go to Barron's/ Soi 24/1 and Sukh much better time for the $$$$. You pick the girl out of a book, don't take the one offered if you aren't happy, and it's 1500Bht S/T.

Hi Sanukie,

Been looking for your new -doc version of Slimey Toad's massage guide.

Your link to the guide on how to get the guide was down, so I hammered a bit on your ftp-server, sorry.

Where do I find the file?

Thanx

Dry Son

Archived