Drugging Is Back in Fashion Again

I have Just heard from a friend that another friend was in Pantip Plaza yesterday had beer with a couple of girls who brought him back to his apartment half asleep and robbed him whilst he was out cold. He was out cold for 24 hours. The assumption is they drugged his drink.

More information as I get it.

Similar stories are circulating for ages, and not just in LOS. "I heard from a friend that another friend...." is just not going to make it.

So please get first hand information before posting. If true it's a real threath we need to be aware of.

Thanks

I agree with thalenoi.

Second hand info, often called "heresay" in the legal community, is often not credible.

Recently, this forum may have been stung by an incident that, we have now learned, may have had questionable origins (the incident in G-Spot Bar).

Reply to rictic: Maybe your friend's friend could enlighten the forum with the details of his mishap.

I personally know one guy who has been unlucky enouigh for this to happen three times to, on the third occasion he realised what was happening and stumbled out of the restaurant and bumped in to a farang that he knew who looked after him.

However saying that it happens in London, the motivation is the only difference here its sex in LOS its money shocked.gif" border="0

When I say a friend told me of a friend it means that, not an urban story.

Attended the Tourist Police with the victim today.

I called round to see the guy today and he was still groggy having been drugged on Thursday evening.

Called round this afternoon at 2pm approx, he was lying on the couch, he woke up and it was as if he was as stoned as F**K. He could barely stand and was falling all over the place, before anyone says it, He doesn't do drugs!!!

Made him grab a shower and get dressed then Put him in the back seat of my car and drove him to the Tourist Police office in Rachadamnoen. During the drive he kept going to sleep and only waking up when I poked him.

He then gave a statement of sorts, in between falling asleep at the desk numerous times.

He attended Pantip Plaza on Thursday late afternoon, early Evening to collect some CD's ordered the day before. Most places were closed when he arrived because of an earlier bomb scare. He decided to wait to see if the store would re-open because he was due to fly to Cambodia on Friday morning.

There is a small bar on the ground floor so he decided to sit there as it was close to the store, he ordered a small beer, every now and again going to the stall to see if iy had re-opened. At some stage two women one aged approx 45 plump and approx 5'6 the other 30 and slim sat down near him and tried to engage him in conversation. he tried to ignore them but they kept on telling it was one girls birthday so they were having a drink. He went to the stall and checked 2 more times each time he returned his glass had been topped up.

The girls then followed him when he left by going via the bridge to the other side of the road, he noticed the women were behind him. He then went into 7/11 bought some cigarettes come out got into a taxi, the two women jumped in behind him and that is basically the last he remembers until waking up naked with someone hammering on the door. It was now Friday 7.00 PM. He lost 24 hours

plus a gold necklace, all his credit cards, 6000B, a Nokia phone, a Tag Heuer watch and a couple of Louis Vitton bags (copies)

I spoke with a couple the interviewing cops that I know and they are conviced he was drugged.

I then took him to Panthip Plaza and went to the bar and asked the staff if they remembered him, they did. They also remembered the women who told them one of them was his girlfriend, (they paid the bill for 2 small beers and one large one.) Next to the bar is a shop that sells security equipments. I went and spoke with them, they remembered him I noticed they had a couple of video recorders and askd if they were running at the time to any Camera that may have taken in the bar. Unfortunately not. they then remembered that a computer at the front does Time lapse video recording, we checked the images recorded on there and unfortunately they forgot to turn it back on when they reopened following the Bomb scare. If they had the picture of the bar and where my friend was sitting was in perfect view of one camera and we would have had perfect pictures of the bitches. The girls working there also remebered seeing my friend and the bitches. I then took him home, during the drive he kept falling asleep and when I left him he was ready to crash out again.

Moral of this story

Be carefull, there are people out there drugging drinks and food.

and they are using what must be close to a fatal dose. One of my police friends told me a favourite is McDonalds, where it is easy to sit at a table and strike up a conversation and drop something in you coke or whatever.

If you are in a strange enviroment and walk away from your drink be carefull.

I can only second this statement. This has happened to me. I was accompanied back to my room and poured myself a drink. Next thing I recall, waking up at 5pm next day. Felt very groggy for 2 more days. Little baggie in the waste paper basket. Punters beware, these thieves could kill you with an OD. I lost 7500Baht cash, and even the coins went, plus a pen and after shave lotion. Strangely my Tag was left on my wrist, and my credit card in my wallet. Fortunately other things were in the hotel safety box. The hotel had no recollection of my companion, nor did I!

I think this was a hanger on outside a NEP Go-Go, I vaguely recall meeting her there.

Those of you that get pissed off with Hotel security for asking your "girlfriend" for ID and logging it in the book. TAKE NOTE, Details loggesd in a book is the same as you wearing a condom and being protected from AIDS. Security taking these details will hopefully save you today, a condom saves you from AIDS in 4-5 years.

Security taking your "Girlfriends" ID card may save your life. If you catch AIDS you have 4-5 years before you die. If you OD frrom this you die today.

Security want to log her for YOUR protection. Hotel security DO know what happens here, you guys as a general rule don't know. There have been enough deaths from these stunts over the years.

YOU are in an enviroment that you think you understand and to be honest the Majority of you don't. Don't get killed by a stupid bitch that doesn't know she is going to kill you and doesn't care if you do die!!!!

The more security measures in place for you the better likelyhood of you going home having had a good holiday. You have worked hard for it, Don't die for it.

Be carefull!!!!

Archived