She's an Angel - Part 1

zanemay

An angel has just flown away. Or rather motorbiked off to work. It was 3:30 PM when we woke up from our nap. Lying there half awake I vaguely wondered if it was 10:00 AM or 5:00 PM. I had no idea. I just knew she had been with me all night and all day and I was happy.

The joys of last night...

I am comfortably settled on a stool at a bar along a little soi in Pattaya. It's been a very long ten days since I was here. That was the night Pon and I came and picked up Puu. (See "Ten Unbelievable Hours in Pattaya") In the meantime Pon and I crashed and burned and Noi, my true love from Bangkok, came for a week. There is a big hole in my life where Pon used to be, and Noi filled it for the week. But now she is gone and there is just a hole. A palpable sensation in my stomach.

Puu was a love when she spent the night with Pon and I. Whenever she could break Pon's clutches she would hug me, hold me and kiss me. Among other things. Her warm affection was a great extra.

I had passed by the bar a couple of times looking for Puu but had not seen her and had not stopped. I assumed some lucky fellow had absconded with the prize. Once I had seen her out with a handsome guy, and she came over and slapped me on the back with a big smile. Best wishes to her! This evening I had decided to stop for a drink, Puu or no Puu. There were some girls sitting on parked motorbikes across the street flirting with passersby but I didn't pay much attention. I was on the verge of starvation and had an eye out for a vendor. Eureka! A barbecue guy! I stopped him with a wave and crossed the little street to see what he had. I don't eat much pork, and I was looking quizzically at the sausages and weenies. A girl hopped off a motorbike to help me. "Can eat garlic?" she asked. "Chop mak mak," I said. (I like it a lot!)

I went back to the motorbike with her to wait for the sausage and fell in love! She worked at the little bar and was "Hello! Welcome! Sit down pweese"-ing from the motorbike. She was cute and slender, she spoke good English, she smiled and smiled and smiled! There must have been more, but I don't remember what. Oh yes...she held my hand which I rubbed over her nice, soft leg.

Click!!!

I took the sausage and the girl back to the bar and things got worse. I am a hardened veteran in this game, but she was killing me. I couldn't stop smiling. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I was asking myself. "Have you gone crazy! Get a grip! She must have a hundred men who love her."

But there was no grip to be had, or if there was maybe I could find it later. I'm sure this had something to do with the aforementioned hole in my heart, but I was totally infatuated. She was warm, she was funny, she was genuine. Everything that came out her mouth was perfect. She liked to play pool, my second favorite indoor sport. She let me know she liked to "smoke" (my ffis) without being too lascivious.

Either I'm an idiot or she's a great actress (fye on you who say "both") but this "Click!!!" did not seem one-sided. I told her I liked her a lot. She told me, "Me same." I told her I had a certain woman in my mind that I wanted and "no find." But I think that she was the kind of woman I had in my mind. "Paak wan! (Sweet mouth)," she laughed, but it was true. She liked the compliment. "Pai doi mai?" I asked. (Go with me?) Stupid question.

We hopped on her motorbike (see I told you she was perfect!) and went to her favorite little place to shoot pool. The sweet smile was replaced by serious concentration as she lined up her shots. She was pretty good, thought about her shots and tried hard. "How about we play for 100 baht?" I joked. "Okay. You lose, give 100 baht; I lose, give one kiss." Funny and sweet! And I didn't have to win get my rewards, there were lots of them. Little ones. Just what I needed in my weakened state.

Back at the condo I continued my trip into the black hole. We had a snack and I picked up my guitar while she washed the dishes. She came back and smiled, "Okay, I listen you." But instead she insinuated herself between me and the guitar and kissed me. And didn't stop. The lips, the tongue, on and on. I let go of the guitar and everything else. She didn't have to do this. I was mush. It occurred to me that she might be manipulating but I couldn't hold the thought. Manipulating for what, anyway? She didn't have to do this.

Okay, okay. I didn't have a clue and she is a pro? Maybe. Maybe...

Fortunately I got a break. When her makeup came off, her skin was not perfect and she was not as terribly cute as she looked at first. She didn't give the wonderful head that I was expecting. She was a little squeamish, worried about "water." She smokes cigarettes - yep, my number one killer-offer, but she smoked out on the balcony and only two in 16 hours. On the other hand, she has a beautiful little body that has somehow put out three babies without a stretch mark. She loves to hug and be hugged in bed. "Man goat (hug) good, I sleep good." She is on my wavelength. She slept good with me.

And she is a delight to talk to. Sincere. Happy. With that totally disarming, naive Thai honesty.

I had my happiest dream sleeping with her. My flying dream, where I can just levitate and float along at will, impressing friends and family. It is always real to me. Being a more serious student of the culture now, I asked her if Thai people had flying dreams too. "I dream I fly like a bird," she said. But she wanted to discuss her other dreams more. "I dream I like in movie and can kill everyone. I shoot with gun." "Sometimes I dream I sleep with man. Good man. He can kill everyone." 90 pounds of feminine charm on a mass murder binge. Thais have a cultural obsession with revenge and recrimination. "When I work bar for three months, I have little money. I go home Korat. People talk bad for me. Like shit" she said. "After three years I have money. Go Korat, buy house. Everybody say, 'I have telephone, you buy?' 'I have aircon, whatever you want.' But I go away to buy. I no want to leave money with people talk about me before."

I show her pictures of California. "You far away from bomb?" she asked very serious. "Yes, far." I probe more. "Far away, but very angry. I'm not sure you know. I think if bomb in Bangkok, Thai people would be angry a little while and then say, 'Mai phen rai.'" Wrong. "No! Thai would be angry mak, mak. Long time. King live Bangkok." I hadn't thought of that. The King is the Benevolent Father. He loves his children and they love him.

And so we talked and watched a movie and made love again and napped. I was happy. Am happy. She washed the dishes and gave me her telephone number. I gave her 800 baht.

Well, I have a grip on myself today - tenuous, but a grip. But I have never met anyone nicer in Thailand. She was really an almost perfect sweetheart. There were no misses.

Khap khum mak khrap for your post, Zane. I really enjoyed it. That's how I like things to work as well, making a connection beyond the s/t hurry-hump. Good luck keeping your heart and sanity with this one. She'll be back...or you will!

Chok dii. Chicago Dave laugh.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Very sweet story, just as I love them. That's hapiness, but for for how long?

17 days to go before touchdown, and I wonder how long it will take to find the almost perfect TG, if I find her, how many tries it will take?

I don't want to spend some time with my last BG. During my last visit a few things went wrong. You know, these little stupid things wich make you feel upset in the end. On about 20 trips to LOS I happened to search and find the best BG I met on previous trip and then things start going downwards.

So, I wonder, what's the best thing to do? Just look for a new sweety and hope she will be sweeter than the last one?

I found the last one in Bangkok, I plan to head directly to Pattaya, avoiding the temptation to get weakened and look after her. But then having to start the search all over again is a sweet temptation and a nightmare at the same time (not to find that gem soon enough and waisting precious time falling into hardened BG's web.

It's a dillemma, what do you do???

thalenoi - I know the question you asked is rhetorical, (what do you do), but the answer, unfortunately, is to leave your heart in your sock drawer at home. Never to bring it with you to LOS or you risk losing it easier than some people lose their keys! Fly low and be cool. Chicago Dave

quote:

Originally posted by chicago dave:

thalenoi - I know the question you asked is rhetorical, (what do you do), but the answer, unfortunately, is to leave your heart in your sock drawer at home. Never to bring it with you to LOS or you risk losing it easier than some people lose their keys! Fly low and be cool. Chicago Dave

Chicago Dave,

Yeah, I know you have the right answer to that rhetorical question. Maybe a trip report will tell what happened?

I am heading to LOS for one month and still have not decided where to go to besides Pattaya. I am tempted to have a look at Buriram and Surin (see Cyborg in Nightlife about Buriram, thought it is a sleeping town - probably is - I know how you just can get stuck there for some pleasant reason.

thalenoi - You're going to LOS for a whole month and aren't even thinking about Bangkok? That sounds strange somehow. There is so much more overall fun to be had in Bangkok imho and I don't think I could handle Pattaya for more than a week. Actually, I'd probably go to BKK and have two trips to Pattaya for a few days each time. I'm jealous that you have a month for sanuk; I only get a week or so at a time. I think a month would kill me, so its probably just as well.

If you're into the culture, there's plenty of travel opportunities working out of BKK, even to Cambodia if you're adventurous. Have fun. Chicago Dave

Hi Chicago Dave,

Last time in may I spent to much time in Bangkok.

Travelled South to Had Yai, Songkhla, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Surat, Chumpon, Prachuap Kiri Khan and Hua Hin. Missed out Pattaya completely. Took a Bangkok BG with me.

If I get bored in Pattaya plenty of choices to go to, still need to make up my mind (is still the most difficult part), but I'll manage, Thanks

thalenoi - once again you make me jealous!

That last itinerary of yours sound fascinating. You've obviously been around enough to need no advice from me! Enjoy it all. Chicago Dave cool.gif" border="0

Archived