Butterflies Are Free To Fly-part 5

Central Scrutinizer

Butterflies Are Free To Fly-part 5

Greg and Joy walked into the Warblers and lucked out big time. A table was just opening up along the wall across from the band. Greg took Joy's arm and guided her over to the table quickly staking claim to the spot. While the waitress cleaned the table they chatted a bit. Greg told Joy that he wasn't hungry as he had just eaten earlier, but suggested she check out the usually good buffet that the owner Santos put out along the far wall. Greg told her the curried chicken was a good bet if she was hungry. He knew she would probably be hungry. Thai ladies always seemed to be hungry. Joy had a keen appetite at times. Greg couldn't believe how much the little lady could put away when she was in the mood. He also knew she was a curry freak and would appreciate the tasty chicken curry here in Warblers.

Joy left Greg and wandered over to inspect the buffet offerings on display. Greg grabbed a seat at the table and ordered two beers for them. The band was on an intermission at the moment so Greg took a glance around the place and noticed a couple people he knew. No one he really wanted to speak with now though. He didn't know them well anyway. Greg really just wanted Joy to eat, have a few quick drinks and then go to the hotel down the street where they usually went. He loved this particular short time hotel. It had mirrors on the wall next to the bed, and some rooms even had mirrored ceilings. Greg loved to watch himself make love to Joy and her lithe, sexy, body.

Greg took a few sips from his beer and waited for Joy to return with her food. His mind wandered back in time to the first time he had seen Joy on stage dancing at the DC-10 bar. He had been mesmerized by her beauty and sexy moves while dancing. Joy was a good dancer and didn't shuffle about on stage like a lot of the girls seemed to do in a lot of bars. She took pride in her dancing and her body. Greg loved to watch her dance. Sometimes in the hotel he'd just have her dance for him naked for a while, watching her, drinking her in. She never seemed to mind, actually she seemed to enjoy teasing him with her sexy movements and would make him sit on his hands and not allow him to touch her while she lap danced for him, using her hair to tickle and tantalize him into a frenzy of desire. Greg felt himself getting hard just thinking of it and smiled to himself.

Joy walked over with a plate of food in her hands and smiled at him. "Why you smile sweetheart?" she asked him. Greg told her what he had been thinking. She leaned in close to him after she sat down and whispered, "Tonight I dance for you, okay? Very sexy and slow, just for you. My special Gleg dance!" Greg grinned wickedly and said "Yeah honey. I'd like that very much. I love your special dance!" She returned his grin and said, "Okay. I eat quick, quick, and we go to loom!" While saying this she had slipped her foot out of her shoe and was running her bare foot up the inside of Greg's thigh under the table, giving his crotch a quick light tap with her toes, which caused Greg to jump a bit. He laughed and said, "Yes darling. Eat quick, quick, and we will go soon! But not too soon. I'll need some time before I can stand up without showing everyone here how happy I am to see you!" They both laughed at his predicament and Joy began to eat her food.

The band started coming back from their break and getting ready to play another set. They were good, but Greg thought the band was too loud usually for intimate conversation. He thought about some other places he could have Joy meet him that were more quiet, yet where he wouldn't be likely to run into anyone he worked with, or anyone who knew his wife Noi. That would be disastrous, and he hated having people he worked with knowing his private business.

Greg finished his beer and ordered two more for the both of them. Hieneken for Joy, it was her favorite beer. Greg excused himself from Joy and left the table and headed for the bar. He felt good tonight, and had an urge to drink some wine with Joy while they made love later. He went to the bar and called the bartender over to him. He asked the bartender if it would be possible to buy a bottle of wine from the bar to take with him. He explained that he wanted it opened and the cork put back in so he could open it easily later. He told the bartender why he wanted it open and told him he'd give a nice tip if the bartender could help him out with his request. Money wasn't a problem for Greg, and the bartender just grinned and complied gracefully, even giving Greg a plastic bag to carry the bottle in when he left. He chose a nice bottle of Beringers white zinfandel, which he knew Joy liked, as did he, and had the forethought to ask the bartender to throw two plastic cups in the bag too. Greg gave the agreed price over to the bartender, and a good tip also. Greg liked the Warblers just because of the accommodating attitude of the staff and owner. They always tried to please the customer.

He took the bagged refreshments back to the table and showed them to Joy. She clapped her hands together in glee and gave him a quick sniff kiss on the cheek. "Ohhhh, my favolite! Joy loves Greg too much!!" she chirped. Joy had finished her food and said she was ready to leave whenever Greg was ready. He got the waitress's attention and asked for their bill. They finished their beers while waiting for the tab to be figured out. When the waitress returned Greg paid the bill and left a nice tip for the girl.

They got up from the table right when the band started playing one of Santana's songs from the Supernatural album, one of Greg's favorites. Heading toward the door Joy danced a few steps in front of Greg, giving him an eyeful of her sweet little ass shaking about. He laughed, put his arm around her waist, and they stepped outside.

It had started to rain again so Greg opened his umbrella and Joy snuggled close underneath. They started off toward the hotel down the street laughing and chattering like two lovers anywhere the world over. As they came to a puddle Greg lifted Joy off her feet and over the puddle in the arm he had wrapped around her waist. She shrieked with laughter. The rain came down harder, and thunder clapped in the air.

(to be continued)

Cent

------------------------

Copyright © October 2001. All rights reserved.

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: Cent ]

Archived