Butterflies Are Free To Fly-part 6

Central Scrutinizer

Butterflies Are Free To Fly-part 6

The happy couple dodged puddles and people as they made their way down to the Hide-a-Way Hotel. Greg and Joy laughed and teased each other, bumping hips and trying to nudge each other toward a small puddle here, a trickle from a leaky roof gutter there. They were giggling like two school kids.

Running across the soi during a break in the traffic they made it to the head of a small side soi and walked quickly to the entrance to the short time hotel. Greg held the umbrella for Joy as she opened the door and entered, then closed the umbrella with a snap, shaking it free of most moisture before entering himself.

Da, a small older lady was behind the small reception desk. She was already talking to Joy and laughing. Da and Joy seemed to have hit off instantly the first time they had met. Greg had noticed that Joy had this effect on most women she met. She was always joking and teasing other Thai ladies, who all seemed to be drawn to Joy's bubbly happy personality. Joy made friends easily. Most people wore a smile on their face when Joy interacted with them. She was a genuine happy person whose sanuk charm rubbed off on those around her. It was one of the things that attracted Greg to her. She exuded an aura of happiness and fun. Well, that, and her cute bum.

Greg asked Da if their favorite room was available. She laughed and said it was. She told him that she had a dream last night that she saw Greg and Joy today, so she had saved the room knowing they would be in sometime that night. Greg chuckled and thanked her, taking the offered room key from her hand. He took Joy's hand in his, tugging her lightly from her conversation with Da and toward the stairway up to the room. Joy said goodbye to Da, and then told her that later that night she'd grab some food and come back to talk with her a while. Da smiled and said, "Yes, please do. I'd like that. You can help me stay awake! It's so boring here at night!" Greg and Joy waved to Da and climbed the stairway to their private, temporary heaven, talking quietly as they ascended.

At the head of the stairs on the third floor they turned into a hallway and walked down to the end where their room was located. Greg handed Joy the bag with the wine in it and slid the key in the lock, opening the door with a flourish and waving Joy inside with a leering grin and a pat on her tush. She turned and stuck her tongue out at him, switched on the hong nam light, and scampered in the toilet before Greg could stop her. "Hey!" he said stepping inside and closing the door behind him and latching it, "Don't start showering yet before I can use the toilet! I need to go after all the beer I had in Warblers. And I want to help you wash your back darling okay?" "Okay sweetheart." she said through the door.

Greg went to the small fridge and deposited the bottle of wine in the tiny freezer to chill it somewhat for later drinking. He noticed the fridge had a couple of cold Sing beers inside and grabbed one and opened it. He snapped the twist-off cap at a small trash can while walking over to the window to close the curtains, swigging off the bottle. He noticed it was warm in the room and stuffy from the rain and moisture of the day so he went to the AC controls and turned it on low. He glanced at his reflection in the mirrored wall near the bed and took a comb from his back pocket running it through his hair quickly. His mirror image smiled back at him with reddened, flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes. He felt good, excited, and horny as hell! He had looked forward to this all day in work. Now he was here.

He flopped down on the bed and raised his beer in salute to his other image in the mirror on the ceiling and waited for Joy to come out of the bathroom. He took the condoms from his wallet and placed them on the night stand by the bed.

(to be continued)

Cent

• 1 month later...

Cent,

After being away for a while, I just came back for more installments of "Butterfiles are free to fly"... but nothing since oct-22.

That's more than 6 weeks. Are you giving up on us, your faithfull and very appreviative readers ?

I for one, would like to read more of this series and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Keep up the good work, plse.

sm

• 2 weeks later...

Sweetmouth,

Sorry, I just got back from Thailand Saturday after 4 and a half weeks away up country in Surin and the village. I have part 7 finished and will post it after X-mas as I'll be busy the next few days. Tomorrow I have surgery on my back and may be out of commission for a few days. I've written a bunch of "Village Life Tales" while over there this trip and have more to write on other happenings and observations too. Hopefully I'll be able to sit long enough soon to finish the "Butterflies Are Free To Fly" story in the next couple of weeks. Things have been hectic and busy, and with the fact that there are no phone lines in the village I have access to a computer only in the internet cafes in Surin so I didn't post anything while I was away. Thanks for the interest in the story. Sorry it's taken so long to finish. :-) Soon SM, soon I hope.

Cent

Dan,

Hahahahahahaha! Actually Dan episodes 7 and 8 are where Greg finally fucks Joy!

And Dan, the author has been in many a Joy's pants, and Nok, and Noi, and Lek, and etc. It's the fictional character Greg your reading about, not myself. And actually Greg has been screwing Joy for a while, just hasn't yet in the story posted so far.

Cent

[ December 20, 2001: Message edited by: Cent ]

Archived