Pattaya, still my fav!!!

Hope I’ve got this in the correct category! J

Just back from a great trip to Pattaya (and Bangkok). I know a lot of folks coming from the states, like myself, are concerned about security issues. Well let me tell you, I felt pretty secure and felt no ill feelings directed my (or my travel partners) way. It seemed business as usual for the entire stay. Didn’t even see a single “Bin Laden” T-shirt, so often mentioned a few post back. The only display of interest in Bin Laden came one night at Star-Dice disco. Three performers donned Muslim attire, Bin Laden beards, and toted some toy M-16’s around, dancing and singing to some pop song. The Korean tour group seemed overjoyed by this (not surprising) but the rest of the audience seemed a bit uneasy and fell somewhat quiet. I shrugged it off as a spoof and went on to enjoy the evening. Only saw that skit on one occasion.

On a much brighter note…

Even with some of the negative post I’ve read on Soi Diamonds “SuperBaby” & SuperGirl” Agogo’s, I find those to clubs the best in Pattaya… For the “look” I’m fond of, that is laugh.gif" border="0 I’ve always had the best time there and continue to do so. The girls are great as well, granted the look is somewhat homogonous (as one friend put it) but who cares; it’s what I love so I’m sticking with it!!! Also, as mentioned above briefly, we spent a good amount of time at Star-Dice. It reminded me of some of the clubs in Singapore & Indonesia, awesome and a lot of fun. Hey, anyone know if this is true, one can bar fine the singers or dancers at Star-Dice??? A couple of the girls we took there on a regular basis said it was possible but pricey. Just curious if anyone has tried and what the cost was.

Bangkok was a downer for me, didn’t find anything I really liked. Actually ventured into a bar in the Japanese section of Pat pong (had to take a leak, bad). My travel partners were all Asian Americans so the girls responded to them quite well, up until they spoke English… Then they clamed up pretty quick. One club did let us in and we had a blast. It was quite funny walking into whispers of “falang, falang”, but the girls and mama-san took pretty good care of us there and it was worthwhile experience. Finally visited Nana, Soi Cowboy, Clinton, etc. I’ve always been a Pattaya lover so this was a first time thing in Bangkok. I was unimpressed and didn’t find a single BG that spurred any interest. Tilac was the only club with girls appealing in my eyes and I did bar fine at least one. She was pretty fun and spoke better English than some of the folks I know here in Hawaii! But other then that, white wash!!!! Oooh… forgot about Chao Praya 2 (sp?). Holly sh_t, that place was outstanding!!! It was tough convincing a cabby to take us there but it was certainly worth the hassle. We even took a few girls out to a disco one night (Hollywood). I ended up with a real cutie with absolutely no rhythm, but it was still a blast, the girls very attractive and enjoyable.

Well that’s it in a nutshell; hope I didn’t offend the Bangkok fans too much… It just wasn’t my style. Pattaya is still my favorite hangout and I’m planning to stick with it!!!

Good to be back home but as always, looking forward to the return to LoS!!!!!!

Nakbin

Archived