Amsterdam,a short update

Lusty

As we've just returned I'll post.Many of you know all about the Dam but for the ones who have never been or about to, here goes.

The window girl action is mainly centered on the left hand side of Damrak road looking at it from Central station.On each side of the canal that runs through this area appears to have most of the neon lit famous red windows.Also look down the small side alleys than run off the main strip for lots more seedy windows.The quality ranges from absolute pig ugly to centrefold penthouse model.The chicks are mainly Eastern European and the black girls are mostly from Nigeria,Senagal.The Orientals are mainly Chinese and Thai and I also spotted a Thai katoey.There are even a few Indian and S American chica girls spread about to add a bit of variaty :p .Between about 19:00 and 23:00 seems to be the time when there is the largest selection of quality on display.After 23:00 a lot of girls can be found f/lancing on the little bridges that cross the canal at various points also a lot of shady looking black blokes peddling various grade A substances.I think with the chicks the bidding starts at 50(2850bhts) euro for a "wham bang thank you mam" :o and is a one shot deal AND don't expect anywhere near the same service you get in Los eg no BBBJ or anal unless your very very lucky or your very very ruay :( .They want your cash and then they want you out.We watched one girl from one of the bars and she was averageing around 3 punters an hour.All in all a waste of money but definetly worth a walk through here for some stunning eye candy though.Please bear and in mind though that I didn't partake(with GF ::) but got this from some guys I had spoken to.

If you enjoy "dar herb"toking is allowed in many of the bars in the area and can be purchased legally on the premises with many different varities available.These establishments seemed to be run mainly by the Afganistanis. Whilst we were there though they were packed to the rafters with many Eastern European "chav"looking types ::.Some whole streets stank of ganja gass ::

Magic mushrooms are also available in many of the toking shops and will have a sign adverstising so.

For a the best live sex show look no further than the Cassa Rossa,25 euro entry with 2 free drinks and you won't be ripped off after.

Crack whores can be found hustling around Central station late in the evening but I don't know what the rates are and probably a better bet for a l/t BUT I woudn't risk it.

Anyway alot of this is old hat but it is very recent.

All in all a good weekend.My GF commented "many laydee in red door hab big tit mut!"Don't you just luv em!

Archived