The Colonel goes to Rayong

colonel Kurtz

Well after 15 years of visiting Thailand a couple of times a year ,The Colonel has decided to leave the dreaded UK for good,and try his luck in LOS.

What will he do?Well change his career completely and become a teacher.

So I find myself at the TEFL international school in my 3rd week.Already had some incredible experiences(not least by having an American kateoy in the classroom!.Visiting a school out in the sticks,and being waied by 1000 students.Amazing Thailand indeed.

The studying is mind numbing but invaluable if teaching has never been your thing.If I never see an irregular verb again,Ill be happy,but of course grammar is a part of language everywhere.

Stories of a sanook content to follow!

quote:

Originally posted by colonel Kurtz:

Well after 15 years of visiting Thailand a couple of times a year ,The Colonel has decided to leave the dreaded UK for good,and try his luck in LOS.

What will he do?Well change his career completely and become a teacher.

So I find myself at the TEFL international school in my 3rd week.Already had some incredible experiences(not least by having an American kateoy in the classroom!.Visiting a school out in the sticks,and being waied by 1000 students.Amazing Thailand indeed.

The studying is mind numbing but invaluable if teaching has never been your thing.If I never see an irregular verb again,Ill be happy,but of course grammar is a part of language everywhere.

Stories of a sanook content to follow!

It will be interesting to hear how you get on, where are you hoping to be based?

Good Luck

Yes...yes...we all agree with Dave...you must write reports of your stay at the TEFL school...in more detail. (Well, actually you don't have to, but please, will you?)

Archived