Condo/Apartment

iono

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 2 bedrooms, 2-bathroom condo with all the amenities, gym, pool and what not close to the sky train, but preferably near Siam Square (as that is where work is). It is for a Thai/Expat couple, price range up to 40,000 baht a month no problem. The Internet search is wearing thin, hoping for some recent on the ground knowledge.

Thanks in advance

iono said:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 2 bedrooms, 2-bathroom condo with all the amenities, gym, pool and what not close to the sky train, but preferably near Siam Square (as that is where work is). It is for a Thai/Expat couple, price range up to 40,000 baht a month no problem. The Internet search is wearing thin, hoping for some recent on the ground knowledge.

Thanks in advance

Try the Noble Condo/Apartments/Mansion (can't remember which) on Phayathai Rd, between Phayathai and Victory Monument BTS stops. It's the tallest building in that immediate area., I think.

I looked at 4-5 apartments in there, several months ago.

Saw a gorgeous, huge, 2 BR, 2 bath, washer and DRYER, nice modern Western-style kitchen, beautifully furnished, for about 35K/month. High floor, nice view of city at night and a monstrous built in salt water fish tank. Nice pool and I think it had a nice exercise room. One year lease required, 2 months deposit. Nice mix of Thai and farang professionals in the building, parking underneath.

The places in that building go very quickly.

Saw some others at different sizes, prices and amenities in the same building. Very convenient to Skytrain.

try

Bann Patumwan Condo

Phayathai Rd.

I pay about $350 usd a month. ( 13500 thb)

2 br, bath, kitchen/living room.

very nice pool mid level. exercise room ( a few machines)

good security, parking.

Archived