My first "true" 3-some

Ranger

OK, it's Christmas Eve and I am bored! The GF is in bed sick and made me promise not to go out (damn!). Here's a story from last months Pattaya trip. Maybe someone else is bored too and will enjoy reading it?

I have never been so happy to be stood up in my life! I had an afternoon date with a big-chested beauty that I had met at Frozen the night before, but she was a no show and turned off her phone. I actually saw her on Walking Street later on with her sister (cousin?) and a guy. She came over and said the guy was her sister's boyfriend and had paid her barfine too, so she had to go with him tonight. Claimed that she misunderstood where we were supposed to meet and didn't have my phone # (I had called her several times setting up the date, so my number would show on her phone). She said that she could see me tomorrow, but I told her I was going back to BKK, so I "might" come to her bar next trip.

I stopped in at Dollhouse just after 8 pm and Miss Dance Contest told me to come back after 11pm so she could squeeze in a ST first. How romantic! I headed to a go-go where I have 2 regulars now as Miss Pretty Girl switched bars. I had not taken either of them since and wasn't sure what kind of reception I would get. Miss Pretty Girl spots me first and comes over for a drink. I tell her that I am sorry that I am also Miss Pink's customer as I don't like to have more than 1 regular per bar (Midnite Bar doesn't count!). She says no problem and that now she is good friends with Miss Pink anyway. I spot Miss Pink dancing in the show and she is sporting a newly pierced nipple and has a giant eagle tattoo on her lower back that is also new. She spots me sitting with Miss Pretty Girl and smiles, so all seems well.

I jokingly suggest to Miss Pretty Girl, that maybe I need to barfine both of them and am quite surprised when she says "OK". She motions for Miss Pink to join us and they are both up for it. I say "No shy, right?". Miss Pink says "Lesbian show for you". I figured she was probably joking and I asked if they had gone together before and they both claimed to have never done the 2 girl thing before (bullshit!). I ask if they want to go now. Miss Pink says "Can go now, but have to come back to the bar in 2 hours". I call bullshit and consider calling the whole thing off. Miss Pink claims that if they go out before 11pm, they must return to the bar or they are docked 500B. I imagine the true scenerio is that they may get a bonus for coming back. I decide that 2 hours should be plenty anyway and it wouldn't kill me to get to sleep early, so I pull out 1000B and they both run off to change.

We walk to the Penthouse and they quickly hop in the shower. They yell at me to join them and I enter to see them lathering each other up (maybe I will get a lesbian show?). Now, I have had maybe 30 or so 3-somes, but never one like this! I don't count Eden as they are mostly just acting and the best I have had in Cambodia has been of the slap and tickle lesbian stuff. For the next 2 hours, our bodies were intertwined in every position imaginable and tongues and hands (and my dick!) were never idle! I think the girls may have enjoyed each other more than they enjoyed me (although they seemed to enjoy me plenty!). I especially liked the 3-way oral action and we rotated this several times! When the 2 hours was up, I was spent in every sense of the word. They claimed they were going to go home and continue amongst themselves and said I could come and watch for 500B! I told them that next time would have to be a LT and they said "anytime". Damn, I need an excuse to go to Pattaya again before the Cambo/Vietnam trip!

Life just keeps getting better!

Ranger

Ranger,

As usual your life seems so boring *NOT* compared to mine which is work eat sleep and shit just to get my sorry over worked ass to LOS. Keep up the trip stories especially if theres a Pattaya/Cambo/Vietnam trip on its way.

mitch

*thouroughly depressed now* crazy.gif" border="0

Archived