Hell hath frozen over and why I came back to BKK

Ranger

Still bored, so here's another story from last week.

Part 1-Hell hath frozen over

I stole the "Hell hath frozen over" subject title from a friend, but I think this is

more earthshattering than him enjoying a blowjob. I actually paid a girl 1500B! Maybe the shock of paying $60 in VN destroyed my sense of fair value?

First of all, I know the guys think I was a weinie for bailing on the Vietnam trip after 2 days (see Cambo/Vietnam trip report).

But, I am damn glad I did. I got home before the GF left for Roi Et and we had a nice talk about a big problem that came up while I was on the trip. She gets a phone call on our home phone (NO girls have my home #) from a girl claiming to be my other girlfriend. She said that I paid her 30,000B for her virgin (that should have been a big clue that the call was BS as I have a hard enough time parting with

1000B!). She also said things that none of my regular girls would know. She knew the GF's name and she said "Are you sure you

get visa for go America, Ranger make visa for me to go America". Ranger no like girl who used to be bargirl, Ranger love me because I give my virgin to him"

Well, of course, the GF believed all this and went nuts. She sent me a "dear John" E-mail and went out and got drunk. I am glad

that I got home to smooth things over and convince her that the call was BS. Probably one of her so-called friends or relatives trying to break us up?

So, after she leaves for the airport, I call my favorite NEP ST girl and arrange to meet her. I go to the Landmark Hotel and use my

free night coupon that I got when I joined the Landmark Club to get the restaurant discount and they give me a suite! Sweet! We have a great night and I am sure she wouldn't have bitched if I had only given her 1000B, but for some reason in the morning I gave her 1500B. She has a Farang BF that sends her money and she is

choosy about who she goes with and usually asks for 3000-4000B.

But, she likes me too much, boom-boom good, so small money no problem-yeah

right! Anyway, I just checked into the Majestic and am meeting her later this afternoon.

I am sure the guys are having fun in Vietnam, but I'm very, very happy I came back to BKK.

Part 2-Why I am glad I came back to BKK

Here's the biggest reason I came back from the Vietnam trip early. I spent 4 days with this little sweetheart and to borrow 2 of my buddie's catch phrases, it was both "fabulous" and "amazing"! I know most of you guys subscribe to the notion that 18 yr olds are not good in bed, but this one is surely the exception. She a total nympho (in other words, a perfect match for me), an absolute tiger in bed, and loves to smoke (God created my perfect woman!). Once, I tried to get her to switch to boom-boom and she replied "No, I like smoke you too much!". OK by me!

She has a boyfriend in Greece that sends her 30,000B a month and is under the impression that she doesn't go with customers. He calls her twice a day and one time she is on top of me grinding away and he calls. Without missing a stroke, she answers "No, I no go with customer, friend pay bar me, we go dancing-ooh! ooh! ooh! (she's a screamer as well!). He got pissed and hung up, but the next day she fed him some BS story and all is well and the gravy train continues. Then she gets a call from an old man from Austrailia. He is coming to BKK next week and wants to buy her out of the bar, set her up in an apartment and get her a monthly stipend. She says as soon as he goes back to Oz, she'll go right back to the bar "no working-boring".

The last night, we hung out at her bar for a couple of hours so she could visit her friends and show me off. She asks me to barfine her friend and I'm not too sure, but I go along with it as the friend is a hottie as well. In the room, we have some good fun and some lesbian action as well, but my girl got jealous every time I paid too much attention to the other girl. I wasn't allowed to kiss her or eat her pussy (she took care of that part). When I was banging the other girl and sweet talking (the sweet talking was my mistake), she went in the bathroom and pouted. I told her that we would send the other girl home and was sorry, but it was HER idea. Sent the other girl on her way with 1000B and then all was well again. I may pull another all time first and bring sand to the beach on my next Pattaya trip.

Life is damn good!

Ranger

Archived